• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

amisterlux

Banned
Years
  • FREE POKEMON ANYONE???!!!

You guyssss...I really need some help trading some Pokemon over from my Pear to my Soul Silver...Trustworthy is the key word here! In exchange I will GIVE you six Pokemon of your choice, 2 of which will be EV'd...and all will be holding the item of your choice! I do not have all Pokemon but I do possess most of them and I can Ev in a hot sec...so we should be able to work out something. I am still getting my Pokemon together so I don't need to trade right away, but if you are interested let me know, and also list the pokemon and items you would like...that way I can get them together as well!

Thanks and take care,
    Lux

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Looking for solrock.
    Offering anything reasonable, just ask me if I have it.

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Looking for: Usraring/Tediursa,Stunky/Skunktank,Chikorita,Totodile,Mawile,female Nidoran,jynx,Pineco,solrock,

Offering lV.50 Articuno,lVl 52 Moltres both imported from fire red and slightly trained
    Turtwigs, Torterra LVl 37 (daycare trained), Regi-Ice-Steel-Rock, Regigigas,Azelf,Rotom
    oh and a Growlithe mild nature Eved in Sp.A and Speed
    and a Lucairo Adamant nature Eved in Attack and Speed neither Eved pokemon are level 100

1st person to pm me offering a Tediursa or stunky gets a free Helix,claw or Skull fossil
    I will only be able to access Wi-Fi from 5-7 so I am trying to get as many dex pages filled as possible thank you for your time

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    I reaaally want a shiny schyter!:(
    i'll offer anything from my thread!...

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    LF: Chikorita [impish or careful]
    And to help transfer my totodile and jirachi to ss. so i could redo hg.

Offering: Pokewalker Horsea,Bronzor,or Magikarp.

Last edited:

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
  • Looking for a female, Adamant/Jolly Shroomish..

Offering: Pokerus, Wish Eevee, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Chimchar, Houndour, Feebas, Spiritomb, Trapinch, Larvitar, Chansey, Snorlax, Lapras, Heracross, Absol, Meditite, Scyther, Misdreavus, Starly, Teddiursa, Shinx, Slakoth, Gastly, Sneasle, Ralts. I have a lot, anything not listed please just ask and I'll see if I have it.

PM me.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • I'm looking for someone who IV breed me a pokemon on HGSS.
    I need this one:
    pokemon: Wooper
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Egg move: Curse and Recover
    IV: 31/20+/20+/x/31/x

I can offer almost anything, just ask.

Years
  • LF=baba flygon

Offer = something on this thread
    trashcan_small.gif
    GT and Screams Trade shop whoo (Not open yet)

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Looking for. Any shiny pokemon that have good nAtures I'm willi g to trade any shinies I have. : shiny pigey jolly ut shiny flawless modest magby shiny lugia lv100 vgc10 shiny eevee ut tentacol ut jolly shiny jolly sneAsel and more vm me or pm

Years
  • Hello. I'm looking for pokemon that are in heart gold version. That I cannot catch in silver.

Manky
    omynate
    spinarak
    Gligar
    Mantine
    Phanpy
    sableye
    armalado
    boltoy

Offer:

I'm not sure what to offer. you name it and I will trade. I'm not trading my party pokemon.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • I need somebody who would like to help me out transfer 9 Pokemon from my Platinum Version to my SoulSilver version. I want to restart my Platinum version.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    Looking for a Pikachu colored Pichu for the event, I can breed any starter and I have a lot of Glameows available.

FC: 1463 0091 7318

Chellychu

⊙ ◡ ⊙ ♥
    Years
  • Looking for a stunky, snubbull, munchlax, mime jr, and porygon.
    Offering any starter (except chimchar and turtwig) and eevee.
    If you'd like something else in return just ask and i'll see what I can do. n__n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back