• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Electrizer!!!

Looking fr a electrizer, or a adamant elekid, electabuzz, or electivire! If it's electivire, I will offer a michina arceus. For the electrizer, I have some evolution stone, a power bracer and power weight, and a magmarizer. I need these in about 20 minutes though! Please hurry. Thanks

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
    I am looking for someone to EV my Jirachi for me...I will trade pretty much anything, you just have to let me know what you need. I have tons of pokemon and items...I am just so sick of Ev training at this point and I just need to take a break right now...having some else do the work would be awesome right now...just let me know what I can trade you in return.

Lux

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    LF: some one to EV train 4 pokemon, and if they have AR to level them up to 100 using rare candy.

OF: Pm me what you want if you can do it (i dont have any shinys but i do have wifi jirachi, which im sure everyone has.)

undercase

weekend trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Looking for shiny staryu or starmie. PREFERABLY a timid nature. I can give you ANY non event legendary. ANY starter lvl 5 and I'd be willing to toss in my masterball too. PLEASE PM or VM. I'm also willing to look at any other shinies you may have to offer

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    flawless/near flawless japanese ditto please
    I have several ev trained or iv bred things I can trade for one.

got one :)

Last edited:

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    okey guys,
    Im thinking of a number between 1-100!
    Guess only ONE number and paste it in my thread!
    the person who gets the nearest number will win SHINY KYOGRE, GROUDON and RAYQUAZA!

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Looking for a quirky movie celebi.

Offering anything on my thread.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    okey guys,
    Im thinking of a number between 1-100!
    Guess only ONE number and paste it in my thread!
    the person who gets the nearest number will win SHINY KYOGRE, GROUDON and RAYQUAZA!

Key guys, I WILL DECLARE THE WINNER IN 10MIN, IT'S NOT TO LATE TO PARTICIPATE^___^ (i like caps x) )

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Wiling to Trade GMSTP Jirachi and Flower Paradise Shaymin along with a Shiny Adamant Scizor and Shiny Jolly Larvitar for Male Shiny Duskull with Perect Spec Def and Def IVs, Shiny Male Vulpix with Perfect Spd and Spec Att IVs or other good IVd OU/UU

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
    Looking for: Level 1, female, modest Togepi with Serene Grace. Also looking for TM Roost.

Offering:
    - Pokerus

- Egg Move Pokemon: Wish Eevee, Morning Sun Growlithe, Extreme Speed Dratini, Disable Vulpix

- Baby Pokemon: Wynaut, Smoochum, Azurill, Budew, Munchlax, Happiny, Bonsly, Elekid

- Normal Pokemon: Totodile, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Chimchar, Houndour, Feebas, Spiritomb, Trapinch, Larvitar, Chansey, Snorlax, Lapras, Bronzor, Heracross, Absol, Meditite, Scyther, Misdreavus, Starly, Teddiursa, Shinx, Slakoth, Gastly, Sneasle, Ralts, Shroomish, Snurunt, Carvivine, Combee, Nincada (2 normal Pokemon for the 1 Togepi I'm looking for). Looking for something else not listed? Just ask.

PM/VM me.

Last edited:

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    NEW GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whoever posts the 300th post in my thread gets 5 free pokemon. Please dont just post nonsense to get to that count, I will only count actual trade offer posts and other giveaway posts. IF MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE POST NONSENSE I WILL CANCEL THIS GIVEAWAY.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back