• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Everyone come by my shop for your pokemon needs

i have events, shinies, Iv bred shinys and regulars and a good amount of ev trained pokes some flawless some not and every item in the game that you could possibly need.
    come check it out, the link is in the sig.

im looking for anything of value that i dont already have :]

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    Looking for the following pokemon:

France Events:
    Spoiler:

Italy Events
    Spoiler:

Germany events:
    Spoiler:

I will offer any 1 pokemon from my thread for any 1 pokemon of these. :)
    PM me to discuss trades. :)

NEW MEMBERS GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Think that just because you are new you cant get any pokemon? Well now your wrong. If you have been a member of PC for less than 3 weeks I will give you any 6 pokemon on my thread free. You guys have until 10 pacific time to claim your pokemon. That gives you new members about 1 hour.

Last edited:

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    LF: LEGIT Heal Bell Dragonite (Careful would be great).
    Will trade 3 breedables and one non-breedable for it (or 3 breedables and one legendary if Careful).
    OF: CMT
    Also looking for events/legendaries: Mew, Crown Raikou and Entei, Regice, Deoxys, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus.

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
    OF: Manaphy Eggs.
    LF: Any 4th gen pokemon with a good nature.

I have about 6 Manaphy Eggs and I don't need them...however, I do need 4th gen pokemon. If you are interested, make me an offer.

Side note: I pretty much have all held items, items in general, pokeballs, and TMs...I will be willing to trade them for 4th gen pokemon with good natures as well!

Thanks,
    Lux

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    -sigh-
    This is a Quick Trade thread, not an Advertising Giveaways/Your own shop thread.

Anyways, to stay on topic...
    Looking for any Pokemon in the Spheal, Swablu, Spoink and Baltoy families. VM me for more details.

Years
    I'm looking for anyone with the embedded tower Groundon who wants to quickly trade my Kyogre so that we both get Rayquaza.

FC: 1205 3552 8316

PM me?

Also, does anybody have a FeebaS? I desperately want one. I can give you a Lucky Egg?

Last edited:

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    i need someone to help me transfer four pokes to my platinum game, ill give a crown raikou or shiny riolu

Rain

Years
    I have Ash's Pikachu UFT fresh from wifi.

I'm mainly looking for movie celebis with natures other than docile and hardy, or Italian/French/Spanish/German SPR pichus and SMR jirachis.

Might accept other events as well.

Please CM/PM me if interested, thanks. =)

Digimon003

Not beginner anymore...
    Years
    Looking for "Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia" event (Kyle) Riolu with encounter date 10 Nov. 2008 - 31 Jan 2009.

Offering lv100 Hadou Mew, Pre-release Movie Celebi, TRU Regigigas, Newmoon Island Darkrai, 10 ANIV Celebi, Michina Arceus, Almia Darkrai, Distant land Entei, Birch Island Deoxys (FR), Ageto Celebi.

VM me, if interested.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    LF: Timid Zapdos w/ Baton Pass (Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness)
    Careful Dragonite w/ Heal Bell (also from Pokemon XD)

Please PM me with what you're looking for. :)

Still looking for these and also a Winner's Path Munchlax (Adamant/Careful preferred).

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    Looking for the following pokemon:

France Events:
    Spoiler:

Italy Events
    Spoiler:

Germany events:
    Spoiler:

I will offer any 1 pokemon from my thread for any 1 pokemon of these. :)
    PM me to discuss trades. :)

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
    I have Satoshi's (Ash's) Pikachu. PM me with reasonable offers. Looking for events I don't have (CMT for list) and maybe legit bred shinys if I like them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back