• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
    Years
    Looking for: Any pokemon above level 70 - Need something that can help me finish my soul silver game since for some reason sabrina keeps owning me haha XD

Offering: Unfortunately nothing significant to offer, but i have the following:
    Bayleef - Level 29 - Nature: Serious - Unfortunately was taught 'Cut' but can easily be removed - Male
    Ninetales - Level 43 - Nature: Rash - Female
    Gyarados (Red Shiny from lake) - Level 34 and has most HM's taught to it such as surf.

I can also offer any pokemon catchable on soul silver such as dittos etc.
    If your interested please sent me a PM/VM.
    Thanks a lot if you decide to help me :)

Years
    Hello i am looking for a timid Jirachi SMR2010 with very good IV's and UT.
    I offer : TRU Arceus,Michina Arceus,Alamos Darkrai,10th Movie Celebi,Crown Dogs,TRU Shaymin,10aniv Celebi,FAL2010 Mew, Birth Island Deoxys,SPR2010 Pichu,Goon's Scizor,VGC2010 Eevee,VGC2009 Milotic.
    Most of them are UT.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Well, it looks like that I (kinda) got lucky with the Mew event :P

LF: 2009 Tanabata Jirachi
    OF: Gentle UT FAL2010 Mew with the IVs of 9/25/25/26/25/25 (according to Serebii)

Yeah, I seriously need a Tanabata Jirachi :/ Feel free to shoot a VM or PM if intrested~

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    does anyone have any low level pokes or spare eggs they could trade with me? i just restarted the game and im stuck with shinx and turtuig, i havent got anything to give, but if someone is generous enough to trade something nice, please message me :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    *black and white only*
    looking for evolution stones (water/sun/shiny/fire and dusk)
    please let mt know what you would like in return.
    i can offer alot of pokemon, some items like pp up an pp max and maybe something else

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    I am looking for a female vulpix. Low level is prefered. :t037:

My heartgold friend code: 1892 7260 4224

Last edited:

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I need someone to do some trade evolutions with, seadra does evolve into kingdra with the kings rock right?

Seadra evolves with a dragon scale, which Seadra, and Horsea have a 5% hold chance when caught. I see where you're coming from with the king's rock though the name kingdra is quite deceiving.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Well, it looks like that I (kinda) got lucky with the Mew event :P

LF: 2009 Tanabata Jirachi
    OF: Gentle UT FAL2010 Mew with the IVs of 9/25/25/26/25/25 (according to Serebii)

Yeah, I seriously need a Tanabata Jirachi :/ Feel free to shoot a VM or PM if intrested~
    I still need one, sorry I can't offer anything else :/

nm legend

Years
    hey uhhhhh.... im lookin for a gible.....just a gible.....uhhh.....i have services to offer for you if you look at one of the fc i got in my signature...

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    please trade with me:)

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TRADE ME A HEARTGOLD KYOGRE FOR BORROW OR KEEPS SO I CAN GET THE JADE ORB.

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP I CAN OFFER-
    LV 82 MEWTWO-MOVES
    -ME FIRST
    -ICE BEAM
    -PHYCHIC
    -THUNDER
    LV 40 SUICUNE
    -RAIN DANCE
    -GUST
    -AURORA BEAM
    -WATERFALL
    AND I CAN TRADE A LV 6 LEGIT EVENT MEW-----------------