• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    Hi, im looking for Ev trained pokemon or shinies, i can offer a mew, multiple legendaries, starters and more rare pokemon :) also can new black and white pokemon be traded to platinum/ heartgold?

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    LF : Any SS Groudon [Lv. 50]
    OF : Any item, TM or Attack [move tutor] from Battle Tower

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I have restarted my platinum game and am breeding my chimchar looking for a modest or adament one. that being said I now have 27 chimchars serving no purpass exept as trade value. I am looking for graveler, kadabra, haunter, machoke, dusclops holding reaper cloth, or pokemon holding exp. share. also looking for pokemon that cannot be found in the wild pre-elite four. i.e. glameow, stunky, ect... if you ask other than modest and adamant I probably have a nature that you would want as well. pm me for trades

Years
    Can someone with a Japanese Wonder Card that has Secret Key on their Platinum transfer it to me?

If you would like something for it PM me and we can sort something out.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    need ANY pokemon that knows headbutt, have a few TM's to offer or a pokemon? just aks and I might have.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I have restarted my platinum game and am breeding my chimchar looking for a modest or adament one. that being said I now have 27 chimchars serving no purpass exept as trade value. I am looking for graveler, haunter, machoke, dusclops holding reaper cloth, or pokemon holding exp. share. also looking for pokemon that cannot be found in the wild pre-elite four. i.e. glameow, stunky, ect... if you ask other than modest and adamant I probably have a nature that you would want as well. I just got traded a kadabra so I no longer need it. please pm me for trades.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    Would someone be kind enough to do a trade-back with me so that I may evolve my Haunter?

------>

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2010
    Lucky Egg for Trade?

hey i really need a lucky egg. and i can get a lot of stuff. so reply if willing to trade. thanks.

slyViper

The Loving Wolf
    Years
    Hey guys I'm back on the site and back on the market ^^

I'm LF: A Shiny Riolu that I can get nicknamed, I've been wanting one for the past year so I hope someone can grant my wish ^^.

I'm willing to OF: Any legendary except for Mew, Arceus, and Deoxys, a Shiny Ghastly untrained, and whatever normal something you may need, I'll even EV train it. Hopefully I can get some responses soon, I'd be forever in their debt =D

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    LF: EV trained pokemon, shiny UT well-natured pokemon*, arceus, good rare tms (dragon pulse, trick room, u-turn, grass knot, stealth rock, earthquake, stone edge, rock slide, psychic, shadow ball, brick break, calm mind)
    OF: Ask me and I might have it. I can EV train on request; I have very few shinies including adamant metang, adamant flygon (rare-candied), lax mudkip (UT)
    *timid porygon/p2/pZ, impish duskull (preferably) with pain split), mild elekid (preferably with ice punch and brick break or cross chop), timid or modest gastly

PS if you couldn't tell already, 4th gen
    still looking, and don't fret to offer something not on there, i'll accept almost anything good

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2010
    LF Modest Horsea with egg move Ice Beam

or just a modest horsea if the egg move is too hard

OF: UT Fall2010 mew for Modest Horsea with Ice Beam
    OF(For normal Modest horsea): Adamant Heracross Lv1 or Modest Ghastly Lv1,

Last edited:

bian

Years
    Looking for someone who can borrow some Pokemon only just for Pokedex fillers. PM me to discuss about it. You can check my thread for the prize you want.

Thanks! :)

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
    Note: All Pokémon I request can be any nature, IV's, EV's, level, etc.
    (Shiny would be nice, though)
    Looking for:
    -Nosepass
    -Chimecho
    -Snorunt
    -Glalie
    -Lopunny
    -Regice
    -Mime jr.
    -Gliscor

Pm me if you have any or all of these Poké's

Last edited: