• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
Years
  • needs- teddiursa, stantler, kangaskhan, groudon, raquaza, kyoger, jirachi, celibi,raiko, entei,cherib, squirtal, shroomish,

i will give a shiny for 2 normal pokes, and a shiny legendary for a normal legendary

PM with offers

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    nvm i got these, thanks to porclaindoll :)

Last edited:

tim4490

Timeus
    Years
  • I have a bunch of fresh untouched lvl 1 Chansey with the egg move gravity. I also have a couple eggs with the same pokemon inside. I am just offering them out for free if anyone really wants one since I finally got the nature I needed. If you'd like a certain nature just ask I might have it. If anyone has any starters they could breed for trade that'd be great if you could, if not no worries. The only ones I have are torchic, squirtle and piplup. I'd really like a cyndaquil. Thanks pm with your friend codes if you'd like one I'll be on all day today.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I'm looking for a shiny Jolly or Timid Female Zubat (UT)...I'll trade a shiny or event for it. VM me if you can help me out. Thanks xx

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • I need all those nature of Ditto:
    Bold, Brave, Calm, Relaxed and Sassy

If you have any of these, PM to tell me what you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2010
    I'm looking for any Pokemon from an OT with a Spainsh, French, German, or Italian version. I'm looking to increase my amount of foreign Pokedex entries for Platinum, and I have basically none from these languages. (I'm fine getting Japanese on my own, but not these.)

For tradebacks, I have...a lot. I'm sure I have/can get something, otherwise.

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • Well everyone..I RNG a diffrent Eevee..This one seems perfect..Though i was aiming for somthing diffrent..This Shiny eevee was better then i was looking for..

Anyways,im going to clone this "special Eevee"

Offering; Shiny Eevee Timid nature/ Iv's (HP to speed) 25/28/6/31/19/30 (I think they are good for a jolteon O^O) Check my thread ;P

Seeking: Post your offer in my thread

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    looking for a torterra with curse (male)
    and a male kingdra with dragon dance, and hydro pump (or around lvl 30)

i have most breedable pokemon, ect pm/vm me :)

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I am currently looking for any shiny member of the Hoppip family.
    Can offer a Heatran female, a Nidorina, or maybe a Chikorita egg.
    Friend code in sig.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Looking for a LEGIT UT Naughty Level 1 Regigigas. Check my thread for what you would like in exchange for it. I stress the fact that it must be legit. If not I will report you. Send me a VM/PM if you have one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    looking for: Regular E'ved Scizor lvl 100 adamant nature with move set U-turn Bullet Punch Superpower Pursuit
    also looking choice bands and life orbs cmt
    still looking for the scizor and choice bands movesets dont have to be like that but it would be appreciated if it was

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back