• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I REALLY need a complete set of DeepSea items.I can offer Phione,the Starters and other stuff.I'm also looking for a Shiny Lv100 Gyrados,Modest with:
    252 Atk,150 Speed and 100 Sp.Atk EVs if possible.Check my thread for offers.

Jaypee

Pokemon Breeder and EV Trainer
    Years
  • OFFERING: Japanese Ditto's
    hasty
    impish
    careful - 12/28/15/28/15/25

LF: any UT shiny pokemon xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    Requesting: Poliwag (Any), Snorunt Level (20+)
    Offering: Glalie Level 42 Gentle Nature,
    Pidgeot Level 55 Rash Nature.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    looking for kabuto (under level 30)
    offering Starley Level 5 (sorry I just started my game and dont have anyhting better..)

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • Anybody have a Porygon2 with good IVs and the spread/nature of the standard Smogon set?
    PM me for offers if you do, please.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • I've got a Jolly Rampardos collecting dust. It's trained all the way in Speed, and most of the way in Attack (sorry, I don't know the specific value. At least 120). It has a 31 attack IV (according to the Serebii calculator). I'll trade it to anyone that can give me a breeding Pineco/Foretress (Impish, Female), breeding Shuckle (Impish, Female), or a breeding Anorith/Armaldo (Sassy/Careful, Female; I'd also be happy with a Claw Fossil). PM me if you're interested. If you'll trade me a Pineco/Shuckle holding the fossil, I can sweeten the deal with a Rare Candy or whatever.

xXI JOE IXx

Looking for a clebi, trading a legit pokemon movie 13 Arceus

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    Request- Shiny Magikarp Male, any level (preferably in the 20ish range)
    Offering- Feebas, Male level 6 (likes dry food!)

Donegan

You're awesome... I'm better.
    Years
  • I just found a Modest UT Shiny Riolu in my PC it's the one from Riley so no it has no egg moves.
    PM me if you're interested.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • looking for an earthquake tm

offering an egg bred lileep knowing recover and mirror coat, or a egg bred zubat knowing brave bird, or an egg bred pinco knowing revenge. Or if you want, any item used for evolution aside from a razor fang

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back