• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
Years
  • Looking for: Azelf, any nature
    Offering: Male Adamant Zubat w/ Whirlwind (egg move), Aerial Ace (TM), Brave Bird (egg move)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Still looking:
    HG/SS Lv 1 Adamant/Mild Dialga
    HG/SS Lv 1 Timid/Modest Palkia
    HG/SS Lv 1 Jolly Bulbasaur w/ Power Whip

PM/VM

would be great if you stop posing this every 3 seconds. we all know your looking for it so stop spamming.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    you know if you have a pokemon hold an everstone while breeding its offspring will have the same nature as the parent that was holding the everstone

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
  • you know if you have a pokemon hold an everstone while breeding its offspring will have the same nature as the parent that was holding the everstone

Makes the chance of the offspring getting the same nature as the Female parent holding the everstone 50%.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    looking for shinies: pikachu, gen 3 startes, and gen 4 startes (except piplup), trapinch, larvatar, also looking for the three legendary birds (shiny) plus lugia and oh ho!

events: hg/ss specials and events and any othe events i do not have

i am offering anything from my thread, pm/vm me to set up a trade :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back