• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    Can anyone help?

I'm new to platinum having only played the original blue.
    I'm looking for a low level charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur.
    Don't require any special moves. Only have 1 gym badge so have very little to trade
    help if you can
    many regards ollie

in game name Webster.
    Fc. 3309 4826 4828

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    offering HGSS Ho-oh, Lugia, Raikou, Suicune, Three Dragons Lv 1, Metwo, and Rayquaz. Also offering shiny lugia, entei, mew, and shaymin. I also have events, movies, etc.

Looking for: more events

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    still tradeing a lv 71 alakazam or lv 16 chancey for a lv 50 ninidoking or queen

Green_Reaper

The Legend Killer
    Years
    Im Looking for

1) Regigigas ( just to get the other regi's)
    2) Dark Rai
    3) Manaphy
    4) Mew
    5) Celebi

Offering events and and i Breed eggmoves and can get Anything else needed PM or VM me 2 see what i can get you...i can get almost all 3rd gen kanto and jhoto league pokes =]

Nepse

Dragonite<3
    Years
    Do any one have an extra ARCEUS after the Toys R Us thing. I could`nt do it, I live in Europe.

I also look for a DARKRAI, anyone, please.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I think he believes he is better than the mods and does not have to follow the rules..
    If you really want the pokes, just go to the quick trade thread instead of posting these threads and not getting anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back