• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    I know this is a bit off topic, But I was told to post this here by an Admin. I need someone to help me trade pokemon from my diamond to my platinum I want to use my Diamond as my breeding Version... PM me if you are willing to help me.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    National PokeDex

I need certain pokemon to fill up my Sinnoh Dex so I can get the National Dexs will someone help me?

I need to see the following pokemon

Ambipom
    Lopunny
    Medicham
    Unknown
    Riolu
    Hippopatas
    Finneon
    Lumineon
    Tentacool
    Tentacruel
    Feebas
    Manaphy
    Rotom
    Togetic
    Porygon
    Porygon 2

These are the only pokemon I need to see, if someone will help me I'll be very greatful.

Last edited:
    Years
    still looking for ho-oh, raikou, or latios to complete my pokedex
    i dont have much to offer except not so rare pokemon
    anyone willing to help unleast help to i can look for them on the gts
    thanks in advance :D

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    I am looking for regigigas ...
    PM to make a deal
    Offering very good pokemons

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Requesting: Bold Cresselia that is under Level 100 so I can EV-train it myself. The lower the level the better. Item and moves don't matter as long as it's not hacked of course. Doesn't need to be shiny but cool if it is.

Offering: Anything reasonable really. I have a Shaymin, TRU Arceus, Pokemon Ranger Manaphy, and a Turtwig and a Torterra. I have others but mentioned those because they're event Legendarys or Starters. Ditto also seems to be popular and I have one of those as well. Held item can also be negoiated I have all the TMs, Rare Candies, Master Balls, etc and can give you the Pokerus.

PM/VM me so we can exchange Friend Codes and get this trade under way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    pokedex completion

Requesting for trade, or trade, and trade back: mew, ho-oh, lugia, celebi zangoose, lunatone, and jirachi, the 3 legendary birds, 3 legendary dogs, latios, or latias.

Offering: can trade, and trade back shaymin, arceus, and deoxy, but not for keeps. I have fire red, emerald, and pearl. I will look for any pokemon you need in these games!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I'm looking for someone to trade my Regigigas from my Pearl version to my Platinum version, I'm offering a shiny Beldum from the Pearl version.

VM me if you are interested.

The trade has been completed.

Last edited:

Trainer Brown'

Elite Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Need help evolving. D:

Half of my team need to be trade-evolved and I don't know anyone with a copy of the game. : /

Would someone be willing to help me evolve a Magmar, Graveler, and Dusclops? :D

BROWN
    3867 8743 1497

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2010
    Need: All Johto starters (any forms, ex: a Totodile, Quilava, and Bayleaf), but pref. Base forms.

Offer: 2 TM's per starter, I have at least one of every TM, so send me a list of ones you would like.

PM me to set up a trade.

Years
    I went on a breeding spree, and I have lots of baby Larvitar, a few Eevees and one female slugma (IV 23\29\7\16\29\20), Trade?

pm me for offers

Last edited:

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
    Years
    Need help with pokedex, offering some legends etc

Heres what i need:

Lickilily
    Dusclops
    Swinub

i offer:
    uxie
    azelf

just ask what else i might have it, like some items too.

Surly-U-Jest

Accordion Player Ferret
    Years
    Request Some Pokemon

Hey guys.
    I'm new here, but I'm pretty good with IV's and breeding
    if you need something, I'll try my hand at it and get back to you ASAP with it.
    I can't get SPECIFIC IV sets, but I can get close, and get specific natures and all that.
    I'm a tad busy as of late, so be patient!
    In return, I'll take whatever you have, I don't really mind getting the short end of the stick.
    Also, I have no legends or starters (plus I couldn't breed legends if I wanted to)

Anyways, Just PM me and I'll see what I can do!
    Thanks!

Also, if anyone has a Rotom with 31 in all IVs, it can be hacked, I don't care, it can have any nature..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back