• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulessfreedom

Metallic User
Years
  • Looking for:non-shiny english mew, mewtwo, 3 legendary dogs, ho-oh, lugia, celebi, 3 regi, latios, latias, kyrogre, groudon, rayquaza, jirachi, deoxys , darkrai

Offer: Shiny Rayquaza, shiny ho-oh, shiny groudon, shiny gliscar and other ex-train pokemon like dragonite,togekiss,gliscor,skarmony,gyrados,crobat,charizard.

PM mi for trades :)

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for: A totodile and a cyndaquil, preferably male.

Can offer:Cranidos, eevee, nosepass, and/or items such as fire stone, thunderstone, heart scale, moon stole, sun stone, and heat rock

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Looking for a Squirtle

I am looking for one of my favorite pokemon since red/blue

If anyone would like to trade one for a Diagla Lvl 47, Untouched, All Starting moves.

thanks

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Umm I have a Squirtle...You were gonna trade that to me but i see not...this needs to go into the quick trade thread just PM me your friend code and ill bred you one

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Looking for:

registeel
    darkrai
    nidoking
    Wiglytuff
    Dusknoir
    Porygon z
    Rotom
    any shiny pokemons

offering: my thread

?

[b][color=cyan]Clueless[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Need Perfect Ditto

Hi, I'm just wondering does anyone have a Ditto with 31 IVs in everything? I don't care if it's hacked. I don't go on here much the last time I came on here was May '09 so if someone does have this could you just send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks.

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
  • Looking for: Solrock & Lunatone (Newly Hatched, UT)

Offering: PM/VM me with a list of up to four pokemon that you'd like me to breed you. (I have all the starters and most pokemon)

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    I'm looking for a Shiny Adamant/ Jolly Feraligatr, Shiny Bold/ Relaxed Cresselia and lastly a Shiny Bold Suicune. All with good IVs. CMT my thread and post there please.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Growlithe

Hey, I was wondering if anybody had a wild caught growlithe that they can spare.

Unfortunately, I don't have fire red, so it is impossible for me to obtain one without trading.

I'm a new comer, and really don't have much to offer.. just was hoping someone would find the kindness to do this favor for me.

PM me with your FC if you could do this for me.

thanks

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • !URGENTLY NEEDED! 2 x Shiny Stones

In Return (pick two!);
    - Charcoal
    - Ganlon Berry
    - Focus Sash
    - Heart Scale
    - Light Ball
    - Colbur Berry
    - Micle Berry

Annnd if you can get the Shiny Stones to me in like, thirty minutes or less, the items will be attached to two random Event Pokémon XD Yeah, I am that desperate lol.

Becca / Diamond / VC OFF / 3051-6627-2567

QUICK RESPONSE WAS QUICK

Last edited:

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for: A totodile and a cyndaquil, preferably male.

Can offer:Cranidos, eevee, nosepass, medicham, bronzong, and/or items such as leaf stone, water stone, fire stone, thunderstone, heart scale, moon stone, sun stone, heat rock, mind plate, and fist plate.

Last edited:

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Hey guys, I'm in need of 5 tms, sludge bomb, earthquake, energy ball, stealth rock, roost, and 1 electrizer.

I'm offering a shiny graveller untouched for all 5 tms and electrizer.

Years
  • Couple pokemon needed. Not much to offer.

I need a charmander, squirtle, dratini, pidgey, and manectric. I don't have much to offer, but I do have a bagon, giratina, uxie, azelf, eevee. If you could give me the pokemon for free, then I'd be very appreciative. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back