• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    LF: Shiny UT level 1 Impish Duskull with good IVs

LF: Shiny UT level 1 Bold Shellder with good IVs

LF: Japanese Ditto

OF: Anything from my thread besides the trophy case

PM/VM me!

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • i need an electrilizer and then someone to help evolve my electabuzz i can offer a magmarizer or some thing else if you perfer pm me please

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
  • LF: Latios, Latias, Rayzuezea, shaymin, groudon, regi (rock, ice and steel)
    OF: Fair trade off my trade list, have some shineys, ANY item be it a masterball, powerup like (macho brace, soul dew), evo stones, tm or berry. PM/vm or post on site with offers.

luigimario94

Gurren Weegee!!!
    Years
  • LF: Latios, Latias, Rayzuezea, shaymin, groudon, regi (rock, ice and steel)
    OF: Fair trade off my trade list, have some shineys, ANY item be it a masterball, powerup like (macho brace, soul dew), evo stones, tm or berry. PM/vm or post on site with offers.

I will trade a Rayquaza, Regirock, Regice, Registeel or Latios for your "lv 100 Michina Arceus "

MudkipManiac

U herd I leik Mudkips?
    Years
  • hi im lookin for a purple(shiny) mudkip. anyone have any? i can give a lv100 japanese celebi and/or a lvl 75 groudon. pm me

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    LF: Swords Dance, Ice Beam
    Offering: Few egg move pokemon just ask.

Last edited:

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    any one have a glameow or purugly? i have alot of pokemon to offer and items, just ask.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Willing to trade ALOT for a Lv.1 Legit Adamant Shiny Beldum!

Will trade TRU Arceus and any starters you need plus a lv1 female adamant Gibble with Outrage, Equake and dragon claw

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    PMed you,will be waiting for reply

Its first come, first serve. Whoever PMs me with a legit SHINY ADAMANT lv.1 Beldum, or a legit fully EVd adamant Metagross gets the trade.

Last edited:

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Need a Ditto with the Jolly Nature and 1 with a modest nature pm me for trade. i only have whats on my thread list.

zerwey

:3
    Years
  • Looking for an UT Sneasel or Weavile at least level 50. Very simple request actually as I need it to beat Lance. I have nearly every TM and item in Platinum/HeartGold so if you're looking for something PM me to see if I have it. Or you could just give it to me if it's unwanted :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back