• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    looking for: squirtle(bold preferred but will accept other natures too), charmander(timid or modest, but will accept any nature also), chikorita(modest or any nature),totadile(jolly or any)
    offering: crappy pokemon holding master ball, tm of your choice, or timid lugia caught in my own SS(legit so its iv's are crappy)

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Seeking: Riolu/Lucario, Beldum, Duskull - natures etc don't matter.

Offering: Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur, Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion, Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid, Happiny, Munchlax.

I have a bunch of heart scales, if you're interested in those. I also have a few master balls from a friend, BUT I think they're action replayed :/ I don't know if that's a big deal or not (I'm a noob with the whole AR stuff), but if you want them, just drop me a message xD

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • okay refined
    LF:Gorebyss,Huntail,Chikorita,Totodile,and maybe Darkrai (Cloned Hacked idc)

OF: Any Starter Articuno Moltres can breed PKRS feebass,munchlax,riolu and more PM if interested

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Looking for a LEGIT Adamant Nincada that knows Mimic or Shedinja with Mimic and Swords dance. Need a decent attack IV, decent speed would be nice but not necessary.

Offering almost every pokemon, most items, a couple shiny, and I can IV breed pokemon for you. PM/VM with what you want.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I WILL TRADE GROUDON FOR PICAHCU COLORED PICHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friend code is Heartgold- Name Beatle- 4684-2171-2939

PLEASE!

Sorry, I would just like to know if you have done this trade yet as I will trade you a Pikachu Coloured Pichu.

Omn

Moogle King
    Years
  • Looking for someone to help me send over my pikachu coulored pichu adn my movie arceus to my hg my friend codes are in my sig pm if you want to help

Years
  • For trade:

Drowzee Lv.1's
    -Psycho Cut
    -Assist

I have FOUR extra males available. Use my Platinum FC in my signature.
    And private message your Friend Code if interested.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Im looking for a couple things :D

1.) people to help me transfer my shinies/events from my plat to ss. If you are willing to help me trade in bulk i will give you a shiny or two :)

2.) Shinies i do not have, such as legends, eeveeloutions, kanto/jhoto/hoenn/shinnoh pokes, full list is on my trade thread. Im offering shinies and such, i only have a VERY small amount of my shinies listed on my trade thread so feel free to ask about others.

Pm/vm/post concerning any of these thank you ^^

Hyunn

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Could anyone let me borrow their darkrai for a few minutes? I want to teach my smeargle dark void. Thanks! :) pm me!

ChrisSoulSilver

Searching for someone
    Years
  • Seeking: Riolu/Lucario, Beldum, Duskull - natures etc don't matter.

Offering: Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur, Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion, Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid, Happiny, Munchlax.

I have a bunch of heart scales, if you're interested in those. I also have a few master balls from a friend, BUT I think they're action replayed :/ I don't know if that's a big deal or not (I'm a noob with the whole AR stuff), but if you want them, just drop me a message xD
    i can give you a beldum. it knows zen head butt, iron head, irondefense, and takedown. ill trade for a cyndaquil

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Looking for: Eevee, any level or nature is fine. You don't even have to let me keep it, I just want it in my pokedex :P
    Offering: Any of the Sinnoh starters.

PM/VM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • LF: Garchomp- Adamant nature
    Lucario- Jolly nature
    Gliscor- Impish nature
    Magnezone- Timid or Modest nature
    Skunktank- Adamant nature
    Vespiquen- Impish nature
    Hippowson- Impish nature
    Dusknoir- Impish nature
    Magmortar- Modest nature

I have a lot of pokemon and items to offer so just let me know what you need and I'm sure we can work something out...I would prefer the pokemon to be as low of level as possible and not be ev trained. Speaking of which, if you would like your pokemon ev'd in exchange for one of the pokemon above let me know...I am quick and good at it.

Message me or leave me a comment if you are interested.

Years
  • LF:Torchic (shiny)
    Charmander (shiny)
    Beldum (shiny)
    Kyogre (shiny)
    Palkia Lv.1 UT

Of: anything in my thread, just make an offer. PM if interested.
    My thread is called Pakos Super Store.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back