• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
Years
  • Looking for Pokemon Phantom Champion Zoroark Events

Hey guys, haven't been on here often. Not sure if this should be in the quick trade thread or not since I'm asking for multiple Pokemon. If this is in the wrong place, please someone move it. Thanks

Here are the Pokemon I'm looking for:
    ライコウ

Level 30
    OT: クラウン
    ID No: 06180
    Hold Item:

Trainer Memo: Rash nature. Date of Obtaining. Pokémon Movie 10. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 30
    Attacks:
    Zap Cannon
    Aura Sphere
    Extremespeed
    Weather Ball

エンテイ

Level 30
    Hold Item:

Trainer Memo: Adamant nature. Date of Obtaining. Pokémon Movie 10. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 30
    Attacks:
    Flare Blitz
    Howl
    Extremespeed
    Crush Claw

スイクン

Level 30
    Hold Item:

Trainer Memo: Relaxed nature. Date of Obtaining. Pokémon Movie 10. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 30
    Attacks:
    Sheer Cold
    Air Slash
    Extremespeed
    Aqua Ring​

For each of these Pokemon, I am willing to EV train 2 Pokemon. Please PM if you are willing to trade. If 2 Pokemon aren't enough, then I would be more than happy to compromise. Also, they must be untouched. If you would like me to clone them, I can do that as well.

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    Hmm, I would like a Hitmonchan or a Magmar or a Wailmer. Mail me with what you have.
    As for legends, I would like any of the regis, deoxys, shaymin, darkrai, and uh...I think that's it...unless manaphy counts as a legend, add it to my needs list too. I have legends of my own to offer for them...just ask what I have. =)
    Omnis, I PMed you. I have a gamestop Pichu. =)

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    Okay on my list of wants have been updated.
    Zangoose
    Lunatone
    Hitmonchan
    Wailord
    Registeel
    Regice
    Regirock
    Deoxys
    Darkrai
    Manaphy
    Shaymin

So ask what I have for trade and we'll work out a deal.

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
  • I'm looking for an Adamant/Jolly Shroomish with the Poison Heal ability.

Offering: Pokerus, Wish Eevee, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Chimchar, Houndour, Feebas, Spiritomb, Trapinch, Larvitar, Chansey, Snorlax, Lapras, Heracross, Absol, Meditite, Scyther, Misdreavus, Starly, Teddiursa, Shinx, Slakoth, Gastly, Sneasle, Ralts. I have a lot, anything not listed please just ask and I'll see if I have it.

PM me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Im looking for most pokemon numbered after 250 in the pokedex. I have multiples of every hoenn and johto starting pokemon except chikorita, which I am also looking for. I also have multiple laprases, aswell as most baby pokemon. If anyone would like to become permanent trade partners, pm me. My friend code is in my signature.

necroscyth

Grammar Is My Drug
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    A Special Request!

Okay so if you have been shop surfing you might notice I have been searching for a shiny vulpix, without luck, the specifics on this vulpix are that it must be shiny, female, timid nature, untrained, and must have the egg move disable! If anyone can fulfill this request I will give them any 3 pokemon from my thread. Please someone help!

loucas

100% hot
    Years
  • looking for : pcp, eigakan arceus and goon's scizor↲↲Offering : palcity lucario, mattle ho oh, nz jirachi, manaphy, strongest magmortar, wgc milotic, and some shiny, just request. Beep me, tnx. Badly needed...

Years
  • Im looking for mudkip & torchic

Im looking for mudkip and torchic. I have 2 treecko ready to trade but can breed any other starter but ask if you want another pokemon ask if I have it to breed.

Years
  • trades

i have a shinney mew liget
    shinney shaymin
    regular mew and shaymin
    ev'd pikachu rare with volt tackle
    shiny dragonite

i want celbi and lots of shineys plz pm me thankss =)

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    to many lucky eggs

by catching alot of chansey's i have aquired 5 lucky eggs. they give u double exp for wining a battle if u want one plz message me. i am intrested in EVd pokes but i guess i will take shinies as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back