• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    I want a shiny latias, any level or nature or anything.
    I have a 10 anniv celebi or a shiny 38 blastoise.

Years
  • Looking for shiny evd houndoom with counter or shiny evd honckrow

offering shiny adamant dragon dance larvitar UT, shiny jolly gible, shiny UT modest suicune, or shiny evd metagross

offering shiny adamant dragon dance larvitar UT, shiny jolly gible, shiny UT modest suicune, or shiny evd metagross

FC: 4168-7377-9023 HeartGold Villain

Need Houndoom and the Honckrow! ASAP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Hello! I am looking for the TM Earthquake, or any pokemon that knows either that or Fissure. I have many different TMs and pokemon to offer in return- PM me to work something out. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    This is probably just wishful thinking, but I would love it if someone could trade me an Arceus. I'd be willing to give up a number of legendaries or other pokemon, TMs, items, etc. for it. PM me if you are willing :)
    WOW! I had several offers. Thanks.

Last edited:

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
  • I am looking for a shiny UT shroomish with a Lonley nature. Also I need a Power Bracer .

I am offering a Shiny UT Raticate or something on my trade thread. as for the Power bracer I have many Items just pm me and I am sure we can reach some sort of arrangement.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i am looking for ut lv 1 shiny starters except for charmander. CMT for all of the pokemon i have to offer ^_^

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    what the hell do u mean u move my thread and dont tell me anything what do u mean

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Looking for an Adament Ditto. (Decent Ivs)

Not sure what you would want for it but I can breed all starters or I can offer Ice punch and Cross Chop Elekid Ut. If that doesn't work we can work out what the proper compensation should be.

VM to make offers please.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    first place i posted was the wrong section, haha whoops. 8( here's a copypasta:

Hi! This is my first time using a pokemon forum. x.x My usual suppliers are all afk/offline today...

I'm creating a pokemon team for my very good friend, but I only have Soul Silver so I don't have access to many pokemon (especially those most commonly requested at GTC).

I'm trying to breed her a male murkrow with perish song. The intended moveset that he'll have is Perish Song, Mean Look, Night Slash, and Fly. It'll be a lot of annoying breeding to get the right nature/ability but I don't mind.

The only pokemon I can breed with however is Altaria/Swablu. :( So... L> male altaria/swablu that either knows perish song or is at a decent level so I can teach it myself.

I don't have anything too spectacular to offer, but I can try to see what I can do.

Thanks! :D

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
  • I am looking for an UT Adamant shiny Shroomish and a UT Relaxed shiny Pineco I offer in return any thing on my thread the link is in my sig. Also I have pokemon that arent on the thread that you may be itresed in such as UT shinies. Please get in contact FAST >_<.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back