• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeal Tensho

Adventure~
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Looking For: Female Totodile, any level, and the Ash's Pikachu.

Offering: Shiny Ponyta, Machomp, Luxray, Turtwig, Giratina, or a Rotom. I'm willing to trade two dor the Totodile and Three for Ash's Pika.

Add me on Diamond for the shinies(Except for Giratina) and Platinum for Rotom/Giratina
    Just PM me when you wanna trade.

Last edited:

şɧąγɱïŋ

Z E K R O M ★☆
    Years
  • Offering a box load of wish eevee's, I just want to get rid of them instead of having to release 'em all.

• 6 Female eevees w/ wish egg move, some with 31 IV in Sp Attack
    • 18 Male eevees w/ wish egg move, some with 31 IV in Sp Attack
    • 2 eggs containing wish eevees.
    Atm I'm looking for a shiny chatot, concert chatot, or any kind of Shaymins you might have. Let me know if you're interested by pm, or vm, which ever is fine. I'm also offering a hatched, otherwise UT Japanese ranger manaphy.

Years
  • I'm trading away a male tyranitar level 75. Moves are crunch, earthquake, hyperbeam and stone edge. I'm looking for something close to 75. Thanks.

Edit: Now I know what I want for it. tm Ice beam x2, tm thunderbolt x2, tm brick break, tm psychic, tm earthquake, tm irontail, tm dragon claw.

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Looking for a shiny male pichu that is not the gamestop pichu or an event.

Offering shinies on my thread.

Also I updated my thread today with a few more events.

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    looking for: japanese ditto and kyogre obtained in heartgold
    offering: lvl 62 shiny ninetales and/or lvl 64 shiny dragonite

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • I'm looking for the following events. I only want them if they are UT. I will trade 1 of my event pokemon for each of yours that you trade me.

World08 Lucario
    World09 Weavile
    E4ALL Manaphy
    Eigakan Arceus
    Concert Chatot
    Mattle Ho-oh
    Space C Deoxys
    PC Osaka Meowth
    PC Sapporo Eevee
    10 ANIV events I don't have

reyzn

Years
  • LF: Seel, Grimer, Shellder, Dratini [Ivs, Evs, UT/T, Gender, and Ability do NOT matter]
    OF: Name a TM and I'll see if I have it.

Thanks~

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • looking for shiny dialga (preferably from sinjoh ruins ut) , shiny shuppet, shiny ralts, shiny psyduck, (i would prefer the lowest level possible and ut)
    shiny palkia from sinjoh ruins (ut preferably)
    evolution stones, evolution items.
    offering anything from my thread

also i am giving away free yanma, i am currently trying to breed for a shiny one so i have alot. and i have alot of random eggs if you woulld like some as well ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I need somebody to help me move 4 of my pokemon. I'm starting a new game but I have Riolu, Scyther, Treecko, and Mudkip(Lv.1) that I want to bring over if anyone wants to help me it will be greatly appreciated. I will also throw in a Lv.70 Kyogre from sapphire(caught at Lv.48) that you can have. If you can help me PM/VM me.

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Looking for shiny scyther shiny chikorita shiny treeko shiny bulbasaur and shiny tailow or swallow vm or pm I'll list my offers at the time

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Looking For: Fire Stone

Offering:

-Moon Stone
    -Munchlax
    -Edge of the Night's Sky Jirachi

şɧąγɱïŋ

Z E K R O M ★☆
    Years
  • Offering a box load of wish eevee's, I just want to get rid of them instead of having to release 'em all.

• 6 Female eevees w/ wish egg move, some with 31 IV in Sp Attack
    • 16 Male eevees w/ wish egg move, some with 31 IV in Sp Attack
    • 2 eggs containing wish eevees.
    Atm I'm desperate for a concert chatot but feel free to offer what you like on these, as long as it's nice, I'll probably say yes. Pm or vm me. ~

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    looking for a bagon and a kyogre from heartgold (will trade it back, just need it to get rayquaza)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back