• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ga

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Just want the event Pichu that I missed...

I can give shiny Golduck or Alamos Darkrai (Modest). Got more, please ask if you don't like this two.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • Just want the event Pichu that I missed...

I can give shiny Golduck or Alamos Darkrai (Modest). Got more, please ask if you don't like this two.
    If you are talking about the Spikey Eared Pichu, then unfortunately you won't be able to get it as it has been programmed to not be traded to other HG/SS games.

Ga

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I got Pearl version to do the trade. And I'm not talking about Spikey Eared Pichu... I want the Pichu that as given in event by WiFi in March. I think it is shiny..

EDIT: Right Neptun ;)

EDIT2: Trade already done!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I'm looking for:
    - Bulbasaur
    - Squirtle
    - Cyndaquil
    - Totodile
    - Treecko
    - Torchic
    - Mudkip

I can offer:
    - Charmander
    - Chikorita
    - Chimchar
    - Munchlax

Thanks.

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    Building a mono type team, lf:

Mudkip, Sassy, Ivs: Hp and Sp def prefered
    Chinchou, Calm, Volt Absorb, Ivs: Hp and Sp Atk prefered
    Suicune, Bold
    Gyrados, Adament, Ivs: Atk and Spd Prefered
    Gastrodon, Calm, Sticky Hold prefered, East prefered, NEEDS TO HAVE STOCKPILE, Ivs: Hp and SpD prefered

VM or PM me if you can meet or come close to meeting these please!

Of: Iv breed poke's (up to 2 Ivs per poke.) Any item, tm, ect.

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
  • Looking for: a Careful natured Registeel, preferably under lv50. I don't care if it's shiny or not.

Offering: anything, just PM/VM me if you could help. thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    help a noob out ?

hi im still quite new at this game and i was wondering if someone could spare any water type starters that has a low level under 10 would be the best . ty all for your time. ^^

hey guys if anyone has a spare water type starter under level 14 i could really use one right now :P i dont have much to offer other then a cyndaquil egg...

fc Ss :4211 8039 6956 Kurupt

Last edited:
    Years
  • hi im still quite new at this game and i was wondering if someone could spare any water type starters that has a low level under 10 would be the best . ty all for your time. ^^

hey guys if anyone has a spare water type starter under level 14 i could really use one right now :P i dont have much to offer other then a cyndaquil egg...

fc Ss :4211 8039 6956 Kurupt

I can offer you a water type stater in Pearl (breed of course) for the young Cyndaquil. PM me if you're interested

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Looking for a modest porygonz or modest porygon2 with dubious disk.

I have rare pokemon I'm willing to trade, no shinies though I restarted my game ) :

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • Looking for: Male Squirtle. Nature doesn't matter. Level doesn't really matter, but if it's over level 19, a Heart Scale would be nice. (Not necessary though.)
    Will offer: Brave natured Lapras.

PM me with your FC if you'd like to make this trade. Mine is 2107-1186-0700.

(On an unrelated note, I am amused to no end by this page's number.)

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Looking for: Male Squirtle. Nature doesn't matter. Level doesn't really matter, but if it's over level 19, a Heart Scale would be nice. (Not necessary though.)
    Will offer: Brave natured Lapras.

PM me with your FC if you'd like to make this trade. Mine is 2107-1186-0700.

(On an unrelated note, I am amused to no end by this page's number.)

404....?
    filllllllllllllller

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
  • Anyone willing to trade me an EV trained Swellow with a good enough moveset? Again, I don't have much to offer but please PM me for details if you're interested in sorting a deal out.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Turtwig,Chimchar,Piplup All Level 1,UnTouched And Recently Hatched From Egg.All 3 Are Flawless Iv'd And The Piplup Knowns The Egg Moves Hydro Pump And Brine.I Have Unlimited Of Them!!!

Looking for Any Pokemon I Don't Have,Must Be 100% Legit And Non Shiny.

I Am In Need Of Gen 1,Gen 2,Gen 3 Pokemon And Still A Few Gen 4 And Will Accept All Offers.

Hit Me Up If Interested

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back