• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • I'm looking for the Following Pokemon with Egg Moves, all as males:
    - Whirlwind Murkrow
    - Curse Lapras
    - Belly Drum Clefairy
    - Brave Bird Doduo
    - Haze Natu
    - Body Slam Seviper
    - Solrock
    - Lunatone

You can have 1 Pokemon from my thread for every 2 of these you can get for me.

Last edited:

rainbowraider

The Rainbow Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    I would like to get a Piplup please.
    Please PM me if you have one to trade

HG FC: 0732 9211 9467

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    NEED HELP WITH A STEELTRAP MAGNEZONE

Hey im willing to trade a latias or phione in return for a modest magnemite/magneton/magnezone. Only exceptions arent it cant all ready be ev trained and it cant be pokesav'd. Hit me up on this post and ill give you my friend code. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    NEED HELP WITH A STEELTRAP MAGNEZONE

Hey im willing to trade a latias or phione in return for a modest magnemite/magneton/magnezone with hidden power fire. Only exceptions arent it cant all ready be ev trained and it cant be pokesav'd. Hit me up on this post and ill give you my friend code. Thanks

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Hmm i dont currently own one with hidden power fire. Give me a day and i'll have it (:

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

Anyone have any masterballs they'd part with?
    I'm sure I'd have something to interest you if you tell me what you're looking for (EV'd, IV'd, shinies, event, stuff like that.)

Last edited:

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    Ok I still need a Cyndaquil so if anyone who happens to read this can help out I'd appreciate it. I can offer a Ditto or Eevee in return, those are probably my most valuable Pokes, but I have a bunch of eggs I am hatching atm, so I may have a Pichu, Charmander, Totodile, or Chikorita I could offer up as well, so just pm me plz. My FC is in my sig, so if you are interested, PM me and we can trade thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Ok I still need a Cyndaquil so if anyone who happens to read this can help out I'd appreciate it. I can offer a Ditto or Eevee in return, those are probably my most valuable Pokes, but I have a bunch of eggs I am hatching atm, so I may have a Pichu, Charmander, Totodile, or Chikorita I could offer up as well, so just pm me plz. My FC is in my sig, so if you are interested, PM me and we can trade thanks!

I already sent you a PM. If you help me transfer my Skarmory you'll get a lvl 1 Cyndaquil. I don't need an Evee or Ditto.

dspsp

Senior Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Hi everyone, i need some help here. I got a couple of pokes from trades and wish to nickname them :T
    Believe it or not pokes are more them a couple pixels to me, i've been playing since i was a kid and have always personalized them. If you can help me nn them as well as clone them before they get nn (for trading purposes^^) will you please pm me. Thank you for the help, you'll be rewarded if you can help me^^

Last edited:

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
  • LF: A hatched elekid with fire punch, ice punch, and cross chop. Last move doesn't matter but I'd love it to be thunderbolt.

OF: I don't have any events or shinies, but state your wish and I'll see if I can get it for you :).

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Looking for battle ready poke, flawless poke & shiny jarachi/hadau mew

Battle ready pokemon I am looking for are as follow
    zapdos timid or modest with excellent iv
    gyrados adamant with excellent iv
    lucario adamant with excellent iv
    heatran with excellent iv

Will offer up to 5 poke for 1 please check my shop thank you

*MiSs_MaGiUs*

Eevee Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I'm looking for a dusk stone, and TM06 Toxic. I have lots of wish/curse eevees, decent shinies, other tm's etc. Please PM if you have these to trade. Thanks :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back