• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Looking for a UT Gamestop Deoxys, and a UT Enigma Stone Latias/Latios. Also looking for a UT TRU Regigas and a UT TRU Manaphy

To offer I have: 100 TRU Arceus (UT), 50 Eigakan Movie 10 Celebi (UT), 54 Shiny Newmoon Island Darkrai (Not UT), 10 Mystry Mew (UT), 100 Wishmaker Jirachi (Not UT), 42 Flower Paradise Shaymin (Not UT), 50 TRU SHaymin (UT), 100 ALAMOS Darkrai (Not UT) 30 Birth Island Deoxys (UT) + All legendaries in Sinnoh (all UT bar Giratina who is 56)

CyberSamurai

Devoted Battler
    Years
  • looking for someone to help me trade my team from one game to another. can do the same if you need it, or i can give you a ledgendary or some other pokemon (i have alot) pm me if your willing to help.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Can someone do a tradeback? I need to evolve my kadabra. my platinum data was erased and i need to get through it again. Alakazam is my favorite :)

i havent even picked up my pal pad yet. ill do it in the morning if any one responds. i will be free all afternoon tomorrow (Eastern standard time)

i still just need a little help with this. i found my FC, its 1549 0862 2585

Years
  • Can someone breed me a male lucario? I can breed you a machop with bullet punch, ice punch, fire punch and thunder punch. Please let me know. thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2010
    LF: Pikachu with great IVs(SpA/Speed preferably); Timid Nature; that knows SURF.
    EV'd or not; doesn't matter.

OF: Shiny Zangoose @ near perfect IVs (17 in Sp.A) Adamant. Or Shiny Charmander @ near perfect IVs bred with BellyDrum.
    Or items you may want minus TMs.

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    POKEMON WHITE TRADE!

Offering .
    [Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Jaroda
    Overgrow
    Mild
    Lv 44
    HP 127 , Atk 95 , Def 106 , Speed 128 , Spe Atk 91 , Spe Def 84

Infected with Pokerus .

Looking for Monozo ,
    Any good Black/White pokemon .

HEHE . My Jaroda just got Pokerus so I'm quickly trading it away .
    Don't worry , it's 100% legit =D

PM me right away if interested .

Last edited:

Godzilla009

Trainer
    Years
  • LF: Shiny(timid) vulpix with egg move energy ball

OF: Shiny Charizard (modest) New moon island Darkrai, Shiny Lucario lvl 100, Dialga, And many other legendaries and lvl 100s.

pm with offers

xxjynx18

LEGEN-DARY
    Years
  • LF: a strong 5th gen pokemon!

im looking for at least a level 30 pokemon in black and white..
    im stuck at the gym..
    i can offer a tabunne!

also, if someone could help me evolve my rapist clown guy..

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I am looking for an event arceus the only thing I have for trade that would be comparable would be either my pikachu colored pichu or my event regigigas. if you want or need anything else pm me so I can see if I have it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Looking for UT Manaphy or Manaphy egg

Offering UT Jirachi with Draco Meteor

Last edited:

Kakayo

I loves my Houndoom ^_^
    Years
  • Looking for: Someone to breed me a few pokemon in Black and White [Simple breeds, nothing complicated]

Offering: I have lots of shiny and legendary pokemon in the 4th gen games. VM me for negotiations.

Years
  • Hi there, would anyone be able to breed/trade me 2 starters from B/W (Pokabu and Mijumaru). I don't have anything spectacular to offer, really, but oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back