• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Carbon Boss: Roran

Gonna quit this website.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Anyone have a Dusknoir? Please don't make it crap >.<

I have a manaphy egg but I'll hatch for a trade.

PM\VM Me!

Last edited:

Buizark

Always looking for an OU match
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    LF:TM 64 Explosion
    Offering:Shaymin,Ev'd Roserade and Vaporean

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Chikorita/Charmander

Can anyone PLEASE trade me a chikorita or a charmander for my pokemon white version? I don't have much to offer :( But I can give you a level 32 Kurimugan named Delta. I really need one, I would be really happy if you could give me one of those pokes!

My pokémon white FC: 0346 4832 1549

hollowman

Shinigami
    Years
  • Looking for heartgold trades!

I'm looking for a Swablu around level 20 and a Mudkip at the same level. Name is Will and fc is 1592 0545 3196 let me know when and if you can help!

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
  • trading lugia shiny

as the title says im trading my :

lugia: lvl 100 shiny
    aeroblast/thunder/iron tail/hyper beam
    nature:rash
    ability: pressure

im just trading it for : lucario , zangoose or darkrai and im accepting any other choice just post it and i will post you again if i accept it

ps: im just trading shinys for shinys dont post normals plz

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    donate for extras

does anyone have an extra good natured egg move pokemon laying around, I'll take anything that'll hold its own.

I sold my diamond by mistake (meant to sell plat.), lost everything starting from scratch, all my egg moved poke's, the shiny's, the events, gone.

kuchikie

darkness is faster than light~
    Years
  • LF : flawless or near flawless modest male horsea

OF : few flawless shiny PM me for info and offer yah ^^

Big BadElecta

Im so ninja....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 9, 2010
    Offering: Lvl 100 evd Adamant Salamence

Looking for: lvl 100 EVD Forretress

PM ME PLEASE

FC: 5027 8003 9310

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2011
    Hi i want a Female snorunt.
    I dont really know wich pokemon i would give for the snorunt so i i think we could talk about it on PM.

And i send my FriendCode on PM.

And if u wonder wich game then it is Diamond.

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Looking for an Arceus

Don't have much to trade but what I do have is this:
    Electivire Level 100
    Bashful and Loves to eat.
    254/145/197/184/215
    Thunder/Thunderbolt/Giga Impact/Discharge

Aggron Level 100
    Timid and Somewhat vain.
    206/389/135/156/143
    Iron Head/Metal Burst/Double-Edge/Iron Tail

Tons of Eevees

Level 50 Groudon (Fresh out the Box)
    Admant and Loves to Eat. (Why do all my pokemon love to eat?!)
    180/150/101/95/105
    Rest/Earthquake/AncientPower/Eruption.

Level 50 Kyogre (Also Fresh out the Box)
    Docile and Somewhat Vain
    113/103/161/158/99
    Aqua Ring/Ice Beam/AncientPower/Water Spout

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
    Years
  • Anyone want to help me get a Gengar & a Scizor?

So, I have everything ready to go for these two, and I just need a good Samaritan who'll help me evolve 'em! Any takers?

Years
  • Hi I'm new to platinum. Just got it yesterday. I'm trying to transfer 5 pokemon from my Soul silver to platinum. If you agreed to this trade I will offer the following pokemon for you. I need a person that I can really trust. Here is the pokemon I'm offering shiny feebas level 1 untouch nature is bold, A level 5 jarachi with wish, a level 1 breed sneasel with egg moves like brick break ice beam, theif, and blizzard attacks. I also have two lavitars. Take your pick. It could be any 3 pokemon you desires. My fc to both version is in the signature. Pm me when you can. I would also need your fc.

I have a weavile its level is 52. I need someone to teach it ice punch from the battle froniter. In return I will give you two heart scales or you can pick any 3 pokemon you desires expect for legendaries. I have complete 270 pokedex so far. Just let me know what are you after. I don't do ev training. Its normal training for me. Ev training is hard for me. I'll learn through out later though. Pm me with the time and date that this is happening. I'm doing this on my Soul silver team. So my fc is in the signature. Let me know thanks. Vm me don't send me a punch of pms. Like some people did. lol My box is almost full.

Edit: I'm sorry. I'm looking for people that are on the east coast as the same time zone is mine. Right now its 9: 31 a.m. And could trade any moment. Let me know. Thanks.

Sign by team rocket. :D

I also want to play my platinum game. So can we trade as soon as possible. Pretty please.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    In need help transporting pokemon to pokemon platinum because I have decided do do the rest of my Generation IV training on it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    I am looking for a turtwig, murkrow , and a piplup or totildile. I am on now msg me if u can

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • LF: Male virtually flawless Venonat with egg moves Toxic Spikes + Agility ~or~ female virtually flawless Venonat

OF: Ask; I have many different IV bred Pokemon

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back