• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    LF: Adamant Scyther w/Technician UT

Offering: I can breed a good variety of Pokemon. I have Outrage Gible, Close Combat Teddiursa, Dragon Dancing Larvitar, Wish Eevee, and maybe a couple more Egg Moved Pokes that I just can't remember atm.

PM me if you can set up a trade.

Last edited:

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Looking for, a Lotad. Any level, gender, etc.

And a foreign ditto (not from North america)

I am offering, a ditto from North America, and ANY starter pokemon.

Years
  • 491,492,493, much needed

LF: Arceus, Shaymin, and darkrai.
    also a shiney Ditto
    also Rotoms alternate forms
    also any other shinies

PM with what you would like in return

hopfully we can help each other out yes?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Looking For:
    I am looking for a USA Arceus. I don't really care from which event it came from. I would love to have any. No hacks please.

Offering:
    TRU Manaphy is the only event I have...
    I do have a pretty cool level 100 Lanturn with PKRS though!
    Shiny Floatzel
    UT Cresselia
    UT Regigias
    UT Rotom
    Tons of UT Charmanders and Spiritombs!

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2010
    Hey guys I'm new to SS and HG, wanting a charmander(preferably at 15 or below). Don't really have much to offer but I can trade Togepi or Ditto :)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    Trade help

I am lookin for a low level charmander let me kno what you would want in return. i also have a haunter that i wanna evo into a gengar im new to this site n wifi tradin in general and help or advice would b appreciated thnks

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • I'm after a Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys and Manaphy :D I don't have a whole lot, all I've really got is a few FAL2010 Mew :| Meh, pm me if you want one of them and have any of the things I want :P

Last edited:

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Hi, I'm looking for a Mijumaru that can be nicknamed, any nature and any gender. I have a ton of Tsutaja's I can trade. :D PM me if you want to trade!

Also, I don't know if this is the right place, but can anyone help me transfer some of my Pokes from HG to Black? I don't have a Jap Gen 4 game, so I need some help. Don't worry, its only a few Pokemon I'd like (18) to trade over. PM Me if you can help! Payment- You can clone any of the Pokemon I am transfering, which include mainly shinies ;) Or we can sort something else out.

Years
  • Hi there!

I'm looking for someone to help me transfer 2 of my pokemon from soul silver to heart gold and to help me evolve my haunter to a gengar in heart gold :)

I may have some things from my soul silver version as a reward, but we'll figure that out later :)

Thanks in advance!

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Looking for a SS groudon, to borrow, so I can get my Rayquaza. I'll trade over something as collateral, of course.

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
  • does anyone have spare power items they could lend me please? its really important, i just really need to borrow them, ill give you a collateral if you want

saikkussu

Dedicated Pokemon Collecter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    1)TRADE BACK:
    Need to evolve by trade two pokemon on my black. PM me your fc to lend me a hand.

2)TRADE/CLONE BACK:
    Need エイガカン セレビイ (movie 10 celebi) and the 3 Crown Dogs, as long as they trigger their respective events I don't care how or where they come from. Pm to discuss collateral.

If you decide to help me I can get you some items you need as a Thank-You. <3

Please pm me your fc when you are ready (and accept whatever collateral we discussed, if applicable)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Dont get mad but....

I really want the 3 starter pokemon from the first generation. I really want Squirtle but if someone wants to breed all 3 and trade them to me that would b so amazing.. IF not then its ok.. I just dont have a DS Lite to use the pal park :(

Someone please let me kno soon it would b amazing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back