• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    LF: Heatran, Manaphy, Event pokemon. I dont care if you cheated for them or they are legit i just want the data

Of: Ask me what you want I may have. I have shineys but not legit.

i have both them and events do u perhaps have a shiny lv 1 torchi or any events

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    I need someone who can raise my shiny eevees frienship very fast-use vitamins and such. I don't care about Evs. They will also have to change their ds clock, depending on where they live. I want a shiny umbreon. Reward is a clone of either eevee or umbreon. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    requesting: trade back to evolve my porygon and haunter
    offering: you can evolve your pokes too or w/e

platinum fc: 3353 1019 7416, pm me

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    Helloo. I am looking for any shiny pokemon. I will offer (all level 100 with most ev's) Blaziken, Rayquaza, Flygon, Shiftry, Octillary, Ampharos, Metagross . I will trade up to six for just one shiny. Thanks! PM me if you want to trade.

Last edited:

PokeTerra2011

Elite Guard: Commander General
    Years
  • Requesting Trade-back: I want to evolve my Electabuzz and Rhydon into Electivire and Rhyperior respectively.

Helloo. I am looking for any shiny pokemon. I will offer (all level 100 with most ev's) Blaziken, Rayquaza, Flygon and Shiftry. I will trade all four for just one shiny. Thanks! PM me if you want to trade.

I have two shinies, a shiny Ponyta and shiny Machop.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Anyone have a spare Mew?

Hi! Just a shot in the dark, I missed the event for the mystery gift mew, because my DS was lost in the glove compartment of my friends car for a few months! I was wondering if at all, anyone has an extra Mew, lying around, which would complete my team. I am not an avid Shiny/Legendary collector, I just want Mew as he is a favorite from my childhood. Can anyone help me out? If so let me know and I'll talk through here or email for trade codes.

Thanks!!

Years
  • Looking for a foreign Ditto

Like the title says, I am looking for a foreign ditto for Soul Silver. I have just gotten the game, and do not have much in terms of trade. But I would like to know what you would be looking for a trade so i can work on getting it! Please let me know!

-Rocket Grunt Kyle
    R

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    I need someone who can raise my shiny eevees frienship very fast-use vitamins and such. I don't care about Evs. They will also have to change their ds clock, depending on where they live. I want a shiny umbreon. Reward is a clone of either eevee or umbreon. Thanks!

i can do it just PM me wen u r ready

Years
  • LF: Heartscales, lots of them
    OF:All starters, all baby pokemon, spiritombs, rotoms, solrocks, lunatones, and many other pokemon.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • LF: Heartscales, lots of them
    OF:All starters, all baby pokemon, spiritombs, rotoms, solrocks, lunatones, and many other pokemon.

I have them, if you can offer me the blue pokes on my list :)
    (CMT in sig)
    You can have some for free if you cant anyways

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    i am lookong for an arcesus,jarichi,darkrai,celebi and a deoxys can ony one help out please pm me if you are willing to trade

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Lf:
    Chimchar

Of:
    Gible
    Luxio
    Eevee
    Raichu
    Roselia

Leave me a message if interested i am wanting the chimchar to be a egg or under the level 10.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Im looking for:
    Cherubi
    Glameow
    Barbouch
    Stunky

If you have any or afew of these please PM me. I have 347 pokemon so im offering anything that can be bred (if I have it) or if you want it as an egg if you dont want to wait. Please help me complete the sinnoh dex

Soul silver code in trainer card :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Looking to get my hands on either a UT MSTRY Mew or an UT 10th Anniversary Mew (legit ones please, though I don't mind if they're clones), as I unfortunately missed out on the event for it. Seeing as how I only recently started playing SoulSilver I don't have a great deal to trade as far as Pokemon go aside from an UT Red Gyarados and an UT Lugia, but I do have several TMs and other items that someone might find useful. Hoping someone happens to have an extra Mew sitting around that wouldn't mind trading it to a good home!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    LF: Shiny chimchar
    OF:Shiny Eevee w/lucky egg

LF: Water and fire stones
    OF: Shiny Eevee w/rare candy

LF: Male eggmoved poke
    OF: Shiny Eevee w/Masterball

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back