• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm looking for someone to give me a few free baby pokemon in HG, I started a new game, I would just like something like a Tyrogue, or a simple bred starter Pokemon besides totodile.

Message me.
    Would help a lot, thanks!

Moneybags

The destroyer of evil
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Lf> shinies Send me a pm with shinies you are willing to trade me and what you want! some possibilities are a legit arceus pcp, legit mew and so on

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • looking for:
    349.png
    333.png
    52.png
    280.png

they don't have to be special, just normal or bad.
    i dont have much to offer, so maybe as a favour? vm me if you're willing to help me

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I need someone to get me a few eggmove fathers
    1.Heat Wave Slugma
    2.Dragon Rush Rhyhorn
    3.Aromatherapy Chikorita

So If you could get me all three of these relatively fast and post in my shop you could have one of my flawless mons.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • I have 4 chikoritas with leech seed, aromatherapy, light screen and energiball I'd like to trade.

Does anyone offer something for them? 3 males and 1 female

I'm also looking for a Naive Manemite with magnet pull and hidden power ice/grass with 70 power

Years
  • I'm still looking for a male Pachirisu

I can offer one: lv 13 Miltank, lv 1 male Cyndaquil, lv female 1 Pichu, lv 1 male Elekid, lv 1 Smoochum or lv 1 male Misdreavus

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • Now i'm looking for an EV'd Forretres flawless or with a 0 IV in Speed. I am offering a shiny event raikou with grass hp. legit. VM/PM me. Thanks

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • LF: UT Guardian Signs Deoxys, Shiny Slugma/Magcargo, any other legit shinies

OF: Shiny Weepinbell, shiny Wingull, shiny Skitty, shiny Rapidash or any other shiny that I could get by chaining.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • i am looking for squirtle-bulbasur-chikorita-totodile-tricko-mudkip-chimchar-piplup-turtwig NOT SHINY prefer lvl 1

i can offer sinnoh starters and any pokemon i can catch in pearl and diamond including legendaries

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    Does anybody have a shiny male smeargle? if someone could breed one for me, that would be great. if you have one, or can breed one, PM me and i will offer something

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    LF: shiny Bulbasaur, shiny Chikorita, shiny Treecko, shiny Turtwig,
    OF: Shiny Bellossom, Jirachi, Arceus, shiny Eevie, shiny Charmander

Years
  • Hey folks, here's my list:
    LF: Hitmontop, Glameow, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Lileep/Cradily, Feebas/Milotic, Deoxys, Celebi, Latios.
    I'll take really any nature, etc. I'd prefer English names, but no biggie.
    OF: Any starter, Rotoms, and MOST other things that can be hatched. I can shoot for specific natures too. Also, I have a nearly-flawless Ditto ("outstanding" IV total, max in HP). I have a few extra legendaries for trade, as well as Heartscales.

i can trade you near flawless shiny heatran for near flawless ditto...vm me if interested.....

banifaco

Vaporeon ftw
    Years
  • Requesting: UT Bold Vaporeon w/ wish.
    Offering: Mixed Attacker Kingdra (EVd)

If you're curious about the EVs on my Kingdra, please PM me. Also, the level of the Vaporeon doesn't matter, as long as it is not a hack and is untrained.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back