• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • looking for:
    333.png
    52.png

they don't have to be special, just normal or bad.
    i dont have much to offer, so maybe as a favour? vm me if you're willing to help me

still looking for Swablu and Meowth, just using them as parents so iv's/nature/stuff doesnt matter.

can breed hypnosis ponyta, leaf storm + sleep powder roselia and soon mirror coat feebas

please vm me if you can help me

Years
  • looking for arceaus

i am looking for an arceaus for soul silver and i am willing to trade a lvl 70 ho-oh and a lvl 41 raikou or any other legendary dogs, i also have a shaymin and heatran too my code is 1420 4488 3295 email me time of trade

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • still looking for Swablu and Meowth, just using them as parents so iv's/nature/stuff doesnt matter.

can breed hypnosis ponyta, leaf storm + sleep powder roselia and soon mirror coat feebas

please vm me if you can help me

hey give me till first of feb and i can get u both of them if u can get me a growhlite and a gilgar

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Looking for a Alamos Darkrai UT.I am looking to clone it and keep it so i can have a clean copy and ev train it.

Looking for Anything i don't already have trying to fill pokedex up.I can't remember exactly what i have but i remember what legendarys i have and a few others so just ask me if i have it.I will not be able to trade till the 29th because my Nintendo dsi is being repaired and that is when i will have it back.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Looking for shiny Vulpix, shiny Ninetales, shiny starters
    OF: shiny Bellossom, shiny Eevie, shiny Raticate, shiny Azumarill

Last edited:

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • yeah, I need a CP/BP... more especific? An Impish pineco/Forretres with 0 IVs in Speed or flawless. shiny and EV'd trained are always a plus, I am offering a hp ice EV'd Raikou, hp grass shiny american crown raikou, shiny Ev'd flawless Metagross and some other stuff... Please VM/PM me. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    I need to trade

I really want a shiny regigigas! I don't care if you use cheats to get it. I will trade a 10 anniversary Celebi lvl 70 for it. My friend code for platinum is 3267 1410 9880

Years
  • does anyone have an aura sphere riolu? ill trade you a shiny suicune. (not the event one) a normal riolu or lucario works fine too

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Borrowing Event Celebi

Can some one lend me and event Celebi just for the event or if I have something you want for it (which I don't have much) then that would work to

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Pokerus help

willing to trade lvl 33 shiny golem (legit) for any pokemon with pokerus. preferably a dark or dragon type.

HP 101
    ATK 85
    DEF 101
    SPATK 48
    SPDEF 56
    SPD 38

Docile
    Sturdy body

Moveset: Strength, Earthquake, Magnitude, Selfdestruct

Years
  • i am looking for a kygore and an arceus and i can offer ho-oh, entai or raikou, shaymin, or heatran my friend code is 1420-4488-3295 pm me for time of trade and what pokemon you want

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back