• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneybags

The destroyer of evil
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Lookiing for shinies events all legit Pm me please

Offering other events like TRU arceus, PCP, Event shiny milotic and more

xEoNx

Trade & Angel Lord Forever
    Years
  • LF: TM 90 Substitute
    OF: Anything reasonable

I can do this. Offer something :p

LF: , a kings rock, hippopotas, carnivine, lotad, cranidose, mime jr,

OF: Masterballs, heart scales (3x), protector, power anklet, belt,bracer, lens, herb, scarf, weight, band. protector, dragon scale, dusk stone, dawn stone, shiny stone, magnet, PM regarding pokemon and anything else.

I can offer you the King's Rock. Make an offer?

I have torchics, a whole box full of them. I can give them away to the needy, or I'll also gladly accept a kabuto, aipom, pichu, or omastar as a trade ... pm me!

I'd also really like a razor fang and razor claw... I'll trade any starter (gen 1-3) for them, or voltorb, tyrogue, bagon...

I have both the Razor Claw and Fang, as well as Omastar and Kabuto. I'd offer them for a Bagon, Torchic, Bulbasaur, and Beldum/Squirtle (If you have the Beldum, I'd prefer it over Squirtle. Preferably at a low level. Same for Squirtle :p)

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • looking for a lonely electivire EV trained in max attack max speed with this moveset ice punch cross chop thunder punch EQ. and an IV breed growhlite lvl1
    I can offer giratina-uxie-azelf-mesprit-regigigas-cresselia

Last edited:

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Looking for a low level heracross for someone to trade to my platinum . ill trade you a pokemon from my heart gold

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
  • Hello Everyone , I'd need someone to help me get alakazam :p so if someone could do a trade/re-trade with me... that'd be awesome. PM/VM me :) Thank you !

This was concluded , I'll have the alakazam soon , thanks for not VM/PMing me ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    Hey giving away aipoms for free ill trade for whatever i have to many just name what nature you want and ill give you it =)

Years
  • Looking for:
    Scizor
    Kabuto
    Bulbasur
    Squirtle
    male Pachirisu

Offering:
    lv 1 Cleffa
    lv 22 Bellossom
    lv 1 Cyndaquil
    lv 1 Charmander
    lv 1 Pichu
    lv 1 Elekid
    lv 1 Bonsly
    lv 1 Smoochum

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
  • Seeking a Shiny Shaymin, don't have much to offer but a few old wi-fi events. Pm/Vm? Shaymin is the only pokemon I REALLY like, so I'm pretty much offering anything I have, except my other Shaymin of course. :'P
    I have a pet hedgehog, so anyone kind enough to trade me one of these poke-hedgehogs will make me very happy. :P

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Looking for: A reliable cloner, pm me and we can work something out :)
    And pokemon wise, a Blaziken, shiny would be nice but what I really need is it to be EV'd in attack and speed. PM/VM me and il try sort a deal!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • LF: I am looking for a Kyorge from HeartGold. I am also looking for an Enigma Stone so I can catch Latias.

OF: Private message me and let me know what you'd like and we'll talk from there. Thanks!

Last edited:

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    looking for an ash's pikachu, let me know what you want and i will probably be able to get it for you. thanks please message me though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back