• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshtonKetchum

Pokemon Master
Years
  • My request is simple... I need a firestone.

I am trying to complete my pokedex and I just need a firestone to evolve eevee. I don't really have anything to offer... but like... a nugget or leftovers or something...

Years
  • looking for ditto with IVs 30/30/30/30/X/X or 30/30/X/X/30/30.......
    offers 6 pokes in my shops....thanks....

EDIT: Legit please...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2011
    I have a Gantle and a Dotekkotsu, which I want to evolve to Gigalith and Ropushin, but for them to evolve they must be traded. Anyone also needs to trade-evolve a pokemon?

EDIT: Pm me for this.

Last edited:

tysonjwood

In prep for battle.
    Years
  • looking for a squirtle

Requesting legit femal squirtle.

Offering Charmander, Torchic, Cyndaquil, or Totodile. PM me if interested or if you would like another pokemon in return for squirtle.

Also requesting Arceus, I can offer both event Mew and Jirachi.... I also have a number of in game legendaries from all games so pm me if interested!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    flawless

looking for most (near) flawless iv pkmn, can offer rng bred:

Scizor (Spherox) - Adamant
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    252 att/252 hp/4 def

-Swords Dance
    -Bullet Punch
    -Brick Bread
    -Quick Attack

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Looking for: shiny Shinx, shiny Bulbasaur, shiny Turtwig, shiny Totodile, shiny Tangela, shiny Zubat, shiny Togepi, shiny Buizel, shiny Darkrai...
    OF: shiny Azumarill, shiny Bellossom, shiny Chikorita, shiny Eevee, shiny Dustox, shiny Raticate, shiny Mightyena, shiny Parasect, shiny Tangrowth, shiny Teddiursa, Arceus, Jirachi, Darkrai...

weeman10

Mr. Blue Sky
    Years
  • Looking for: 6 Ditto, I need one perfect IV with each Ditto. Other IV's are just a bonus.
    Offering: Please VM me or PM me with what you're looking for. Has to be reasonable.

Years
  • LF:
    a Szicor
    a Mamoswine

Of:
    lv 32 Blissey naive
    lv 43 Ambipom docile
    lv 22 Bellossom bashful
    lv 42 Rhydon careful with a protector. But I want it back one more time for my pokedex. Don't worry I give it back after that ;).

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • Looking for a gible, willing to trade my typhloshion or slowbro. Other than those i don't have much to trade. Message me of interested in helping.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    LF: ev trained weavile preffably not shiny either adament or jolly 252atk/252spd/4def
    OF: event jirachi shiny digglet ut shiny arcanine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back