• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • looking for someone to help me get a growhlite with morning sun and nature that doesnt posts or reduces anything so if u have an espeon with morning sun ill just give u a growhlite and you can breed the growhlite for me :)

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • If anybody has missed their Shiny Johto Beasts Pokémon I'm able to trade a Raikou, and Entei. Suicune might come later, if needed.
    VM me for more details if you need them. c:

Years
  • offer untouched gamestop shiny entei for a shiny charmander and a shiny squirtle. no hacks please. I want all male. Also looking for an hatched trapion level 1 male if possible. Don't care much about the nature. Except if you can find me a fawless or a admant would be great.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • looking for someone to help me get a growhlite with morning sun and nature that doesnt posts or reduces anything so if u have an espeon with morning sun ill just give u a growhlite and you can breed the growhlite for me :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    I don't need it just yet, but I thought I'd make a post nice and early.

I would LOVE to start off B/W with a Deino egg, if anybody has the Japanese version and fancies breeding some Deinos I would be so greatful!

I can offer a variety of HG/SS pokemon, just PM me to sort it out.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • I'm looking for mew, no hacks please, I can offer Jirachi and Arceus in return.
    Also, I'd love all four regis for my pokédex, I'd happily give them back, I just want the pokédex entries, many thanks! Oh, right, Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie too, I need those for the pokédex as well.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Went on GTS for a change today... Jesus, I doubt many people are willing to give their Lv.100 Darkrai for a female Cyndaquil. -_- But yeah, looking for someone with a femal Cyndaquil with reasonable offers, for free would give you a TON of karma...

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2011
    really want to see or trade

hey guys, i reli want a celebi and a mew, i want to trade if any body wants to, not sure want u would like to trade cuz only have soul silver and dont have all legendaries yet but f somebody will trade me n trade back so i can at least see it on my pokedex to then see if i can get either on wi-fi trade, would be greatly apreciated. message me for pal pad code if wanting to trade.

Years
  • I'd like to do a trade back.

I need to trade a Graveler, Kadabra, and Haunter. Send me a PM, please?

There's also a lot of Pokemon I'd like to see (not have) to fill my Pokedex. I don't know how trusting you guys are, especially for a new person like me, but I really won't take your Pokemon, I just want to fill my Pokedex.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    looking for a bold chansey with sismic toss eggmove i will tade big for this as i realy need it and i need it as soon ass possable so pm for offers

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
  • Im looking for someone trusted by this community and who can ev train. and possibly clone. i have a few shinies just sitting in my box doing nothing and i figure the community could benefit from having them ev'd. I dunno. i just dont wanna try to ev them and end up messing with the evs since i have no idea how to go about it. pm if youre interested.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2011
    really wants a mew

hey i reli want a mew either to trade or to see on pokedex, cheers, p.m if interested

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    im looking for a cloner to help me out i dont realy have anything to offer maybe an ev trained poke if reasonable or just keep a clone

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Looking for: Snorunt
    Item: Dawn Stone [so it could evolve, I'd prefer to evolve it myself]
    Level:1
    Attacks: powder Snow, -, -, -
    Nature:Timid
    Offering: All 3 crowndogs [untouched!]

PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Learned how to RNG. So.. I can do rng services for you. But I can't do iv's. But I can do shinies.
    Form =
    Pokemon : (No-legends or unbreedable pokemon)
    Nature :
    What you have to offer :
    I'm looking for iv bred pokemon, or ev'd pokemon.
    VM me if intrested!

Years
  • Looking for a Scizor trade - either a Scyther holding a metal coat, or just a plain Scizor. Not fussed about natures, etc.

Offering a Scyther holding a Metal coat in return, so a Scizor for Scizor basically.

PM, thanks! :)

I got an ev train scizor in attack. Its level is 64. It knows, super power, bullet punch, x-scissor and sword dance. What is your offer? Do you have any shiny pokemon? I'm looking for a shiny male charmander and a shiny male squirtle. Its also holding an item choice scarf.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    I got an ev train scizor in attack. Its level is 64. It knows, super power, bullet punch, x-scissor and sword dance. What is your offer? Do you have any shiny pokemon? I'm looking for a shiny male charmander and a shiny male squirtle. Its also holding an item choice scarf.
    he oviously said he just wants a sizor sounds like for in game purpouses

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back