• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rps96

i'm a ******* 8P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Legendary Beasts event Raikou wanted

Legendary Beasts event Raikou wanted

i offer a shiny LV.98 SALAMENCE
    nature:Quiet
    100% sure its not hacked

PM me

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
    Looking to borrow: Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigas and Deoxys
    I can lend: the legendary birds and dogs, mewtwo, jirachi, cresselia and mesprit.

All of this is for the data, I wouldn't mind trading my Jirachi for the four of the regis or Deoxys.

I'm also looking for: slowking, skitty, carvanha, wailmer, cacnea, solrock, castform, kecleon, shuppet, tropius, snorunt, clamperl, shelgon, beldum, shellos, drifloon, glameow, stunky, spiritomb, riolu, finneon, snover, magnezone, probopass (I can give you both nosepass and magneton and you can just evolve them) and rotom.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm looking for a Shiny Stone, and a female Cherubi. The Cherubi isn't needed, but it would really help me a lot, so I'd appreciate it if you had one spare for me. VM so we can arrange a trade.

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
    LF: Shiny Nidoran/Nidoking with good nature and IVs

Offering: Any Flawless/Ev'd Pokemon from my thread (see sig)

Years
    looking for an shiny male charmander and a shiny male squirtle. I have entei and suicuine gamestop even shiny untouched. And Raikou shiny event is ev trained in attack position. Its level is 73 or a little higher. If you want either enti or suicunie I will trade you the legendaries on my diamond and after you trade the shines male charamander and squirtle on my heart gold. My fc is in the sig. Get both fc please. Raikou is in heart gold version by the way.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm looking for an English-language Event Celebi (the new one that unlocks the events in Hg/Ss and B/W).

This must be either a US one from the BW Tour or Gamestop, or an UK GAME Celebi (when they're distributed).

Obvs, it's most likely to be a US one now, but I thought I'd put this out there pre-emptively.

I'll be able to offer a Japanese Celebi, Crown Beast or an English Crown Beast.
    Or you could give it to me for free :D

PM me if you have an offer.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    really need the tm earthquake and dark pulse will trade for them thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Requesting: Recent Event Raikou. The Shiny One.
    Offering: GAMESTP Pichu, Spiky Ear Pichu, 10th Anniversary Mew, Night Edge Jirachi (If memory serves me correct), and recent Event Entei, shiny. All are slightly trained, only Entei has been leveled and only by 1 level. I will be cloning my Pokemon, but I will give you the original. If you are uncomfortable with that, then I can not trade.

Trade is complete.

Last edited:
    Years
    hello..im looking for someone can help me transfer 3 pokes from my HG to Plat....offers 1 flawless pokemon in my thread...thanks...ermm..VM me if interested...

done...:(

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    [Black/White request. ._.]
    Looking for a Washibon/Rufflet and an Archen
    No set offer... VM/PM please? (We can work somethin out.)

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    LF Gorwlithe/Houndour and a Skarmory

I restarted my platinum save file and was wondering if anyone had a houndour or growlithe around level thirtyish is prefered, but anthing would work, that they wouldn't mind giving up, would also like a Skarmory, around the same level. Don't really have much to offer but the crap I have in my PC. =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back