• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2012
    Hi, new user here.
    I'm looking for someone to help evolve my Scyther. (Trade, then trade back again: I do not want another trainer's Scizor in return).
    As I need some collateral in case I get scammed, the Pokemon you are trading must be holding a Master Ball. I will return the Pokemon, along with the Master Ball, for my Scizor.
    VM me if you're willing to help.

FraRPetO

Easy
    Years
  • Hi, new user here.
    I'm looking for someone to help evolve my Scyther. (Trade, then trade back again: I do not want another trainer's Scizor in return).
    As I need some collateral in case I get scammed, the Pokemon you are trading must be holding a Master Ball. I will return the Pokemon, along with the Master Ball, for my Scizor.
    VM me if you're willing to help.

Have you been scammed before ? :( Unlucky
    I can help you, and I won't scam you

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2012
    I haven't been scammed before, but I've heard stories of people who have. That's why I want some protection when trading in case the other guy cuts & runs.
    I appreciate your offer. Check your visitor messages.

Moonrox

Grass type Ace trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I have some kind of rare pokemon I am willing to trade

My list of trades:

Shiny Ursaring Wanted: Gligar
    Gallade/Gardevoir Wanted: Feebas
    Charmander Wanted: Torchic

If you want any other pokemon from me, just ask for a specific pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    I'm looking to trade or tradeback for celebi, deoxys, darkrai, shaymin, arceus and manaphy.
    I have a shiny ladian, rapidash and girafarig I can trade. I also have a mew jarachi and the shiny entei.
    please PM
    thanks!

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Well you can't really scam during trades because both traders have to agree on quitting the trade.

Uh, yes you can... All the other person has to do is turn their game off or disconnect their WiFi. That's why doing trade evolutions over WiFi is risky unless you know who you are trading with.

Anyway, I am offering the following UT Shiny Pokémon:
    Beldum - Uncloned
    Bulbasaur - Uncloned
    Charmander - Cloned
    Squirtle - Cloned
    Cyndaquil - Cloned

All of these are with my OT, are bred with a flawless Ditto, and have random IVs.

I am currently looking for any non-japanese foreign Pokémon that would give me a foreign Pokédex entry in Platinum or Heart Gold (Basically: French, German, Spanish, or Italian Pokémon).

Please PM or VM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    heyy im looking for arceus, or darkrai, ill trade anyone with any item wanted for those two, pm me. thanks.

hi, im looking for an arceus or darkrai, i dont need anything special about them, i just want them, i will trade anyone with any item for them, pm me, thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Offering : ev training, or cmt.

Requesting : ev trained pokemon shiny/non shiny, iv bred pokemon shiny/non shiny.

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    (Generation 4)

Requesting: Treecko, Mudkip, Torkoal, Seviper.

Offering: Porygon, Starly, Pichu, Growlithe, others upon request.

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
  • Still looking for Sinnoh starters + Torchic, Mudkip, and Totodile. I can trade Larvitar, Starly, Bagon, Gible, Riolu, and a few others. I don't have much though unfortunately. Gible and Riolu both have egg moves.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Lf: 2 2011 shiny entei event
    willing to trade: masterballs, shiny 2011 event suicunes and raikues

plz i need to get 2 entei's, willing to trade any legendary from diamond or platinum, any starters or anything you want that isnt event, plz pm i need this very much

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2012
    Well you can't really scam during trades because both traders have to agree on quitting the trade.

Yes you can. I'm looking for a tradeback so I need to trade twice (give Scyther, then receive Scizor). If the other person pulls the plug after the first trade then I'm stuck without a Scizor.

FraRPetO, please check your visitor messages for details. Please reply soon, or I'll assume the deal is off.

edit: Trade completed, thanks for your offer anyway.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back