• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old school Pokecommunity members?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow...I feel old...I just now realized that I joined PC over five years ago...XD I hope you guys remember me ^^; It's been forever since I've been active on PC! I remember back in the day when I was a mod with Kayleigh (if she remembers me XD) And her and I played a fantastic prank on the mods and PC in general once (Ah Good times, good times XD)

But for anyone from the Old PC forums I was Sapphire Rayquaza and then when the new PC launched I rejoined as Sapphire Latios and after a ridiculous amount of name changes (I'm a part of the reason the no name changing rule was established XD) & now I am humbly Rift. I miss you guys!!
    YOOOOOUUUU!!!! *points*

...Of course I remember you! Wow, this is awesome. Where are all of you guys coming from?! Has Andy really been hiding you all in his closet?! D:< We'll get him for that, don't worry! *crushes Coke can* We know his weaknesses...

But seriously, it's great to have you back, as well. We all missed you so much! You better stay this time, or else... um, we'll think of something. XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • GASP!! The coke can has been crushed!! Kayleigh, it's obvious you mean business. XD We'll tempt Andy with cheeseburgers and catch him with in a cardboard box attached to a stick and string. It's INGENIOUS!!

Well I may or may not stay this time (I've said this numerous times to Andy, who may have just given up on me entirelly XD)

TheNewFireEagle

The Poke'mon Adviser
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Hey man, yeah my information says that I'm a new member, but I say when a new member gets kicked out of the Poke'Community for years, it makes me an old member of the Poke'Community.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • WHAT IS THIS, THE REUNION THREAD AND NOBODY INVITED ME? :(

I remember like... everyone in this thread. n_n Where've you guys beeeeen? Man, it's been ages. :'D
    You were invited, you just didn't come. XD

Has Andy really been hiding you all in his closet?! D:< We'll get him for that, don't worry! *crushes Coke can* We know his weaknesses...
    No... please... not the Coke Cans... ;.;

GASP!! The coke can has been crushed!! Kayleigh, it's obvious you mean business. XD We'll tempt Andy with cheeseburgers and catch him with in a cardboard box attached to a stick and string. It's INGENIOUS!!

Well I may or may not stay this time (I've said this numerous times to Andy, who may have just given up on me entirelly XD)
    Sorry bud, but cheeseburgers don't have an effect on me. Coke... now that's a different story. XD

And Scotty.... please please please stay. Even if it's just popping on every now and then please stay for some of your old friends. We miss you Scotty, your humor, your wacked out crazyness, and the good times we always had. You'd make a lot of us happy if you did stay Scotty.
    OMG I need to get Austin back on PC. Get you, Erica, Kay, Austin, drag Tommy in, and we can get a shindig going. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I used to post here a long, long time ago under a secret different name. Then I went on a long hiatus. (like a few months lol)

I guess I had to return. But I wasn't famous or anything. Just an early member.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    GASP!! The coke can has been crushed!! Kayleigh, it's obvious you mean business. XD We'll tempt Andy with cheeseburgers and catch him with in a cardboard box attached to a stick and string. It's INGENIOUS!!

Andy's right, the only way we'll ever be able to lure him is with Coke. XD But since he's such an addict, that shouldn't be too much trouble...

But yeees, like he said, you have to stay! It's too late to leave us now. Please please please? ;_; PC would be way more fun if older members like you came back to post crazy messages and confuse all the n00bs and stuff. We need you here! *chains his foot to the computer chair* Stay!

And rofl, a shindig would be so awesome, Andy. XD If only some of our other friends from the old crush thread were here, too. Like 100marios, Sayuri no Hoshi, and Mystical Mewtwo. Even if they are busy with college and stuff, we should still make time for a chat. I'm determined now!

Edit: Sorry, David. XD

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I remember you, not sure if you remember me though. I joined February '04 under the username of Legendary_Pokemaster, but I've had a million usernames since then. XD

Anyways, welcome back.

Edit:
    *smacks Andy + lightly pokes Kayleigh*
    NU Rules said:
    → Only post in a Welcome (Back) ONCE
    This rule only applies if you aren't the thread creator. Posting more than once often results in going off-topic. If you wish to assist someone or talk to them, send them a PM.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Wow so many old faces. I'm just another to the list here. It's been 3+ years from this place.

Anyway, I couldn't have come back earlier, I'll explain what happened. Apart from been busy with schoolwork, I lost the password details to my MSN hotmail and thought my PC account was locked out for good (I forgot the password as well). I can't explain how disappointed I was when about a year ago, the MSN staff said that they are unable to retrieve it in any sort of way, as it meant no return.

Totally surprised to find a Happy Birthday mailer on another e-mail account today. I must have missed it or something but it was there.

And then after I login I get a PM dated 3 years back from someone...

Wonder what happened to everyone since then, but I lost virtually all the contacts in the old e-mail for the sole exception of Omega Brendan's mail because it's a name of a disease. If anyone still remembers me please add me at [email protected] and re-add [email protected] too (I actually got the access back by signing up a second time, oh my goodness! omg am I in luck or what?)

I still remember Kayleigh, Moonlight, Lightning (woo fanart people?) and Arcanine. Forest Grovyle is familiar too...sorry if I cannot recall everyone because the memory is pretty fuzzy...I also remember a few others like oni flygon but I think quite a bit has changed here? Sorry I'm still a little misorientated around the new here...

Surely there is quite a bit of catching up to do? Haha...

Nice to meet everyone again. Cheers!

Hey I found back my old Pokecommunity MSN list (which states it was last updated March 23, 2003 for some strange reason) so I'll add everyone back too. I don't think it is everyone covered and some may have changed emails so I'm adding old list to shiny_jiggly one.

Last edited:

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Hi, to reconfirm that the above is really me, I also managed to get back access to my older account (which I almost forgotten). Yet join date for this one still doesn't quite justify the modified date on that notepad file hehe...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o___o

This is almost unreal..

xD;

So many of the old members at one freaking time.

I can't say I remember you guys, since I wasn't a member back in 02, or 03 obviously.
    Still, welcome back, to all of you~. ^^

Back