• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    it can start with 0 but if its just 0 its hacked like said above ^_^

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Hey, does anybody know how to get other egg moves along with snarl for Zorua?

(Like a Dark Pulse, Extrasensory and Snarl Zorua?) Or is that not possible?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hey, does anybody know how to get other egg moves along with snarl for Zorua?

(Like a Dark Pulse, Extrasensory and Snarl Zorua?) Or is that not possible?

Well if you can get all 3 moves onto a male in Zorua's egg group you can. Otherwise it is impossible. I'm not fully sure all 3 moves can be done, honestly.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Thanks for the help :) But, I stll don't understand. Since you get a male snarl Zoroark, in order to breed it don't you have to breed it with a female pokemon? and female pokemon don't pass down egg moves. Can someone please explain it in easy steps for me? I'm kinda a noob and don't know what I'm doing.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I don't think it's possible without the TM95, honestly. Since you can use Smeargle to sketch extrasensory and dark pulse...

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Thanks for the help :) But, I stll don't understand. Since you get a male snarl Zoroark, in order to breed it don't you have to breed it with a female pokemon? and female pokemon don't pass down egg moves. Can someone please explain it in easy steps for me? I'm kinda a noob and don't know what I'm doing.

Well, it's something called chain breeding. Say you have a male snarl Zoroark.... And you breed it with a female who can learn dark pulse and extrasensory via level-up. You keep breeding it until you get a male, then you level that male until it has all of the moves you are after, and from there breed it with a female Zorua/Zoroark and all 3 moves should be attained. But again, as Mac said, it probably can't be done via breeding.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Is there anyone who can help me with RNGing in pokemon platinum please?

'fraid not, when it comesto IVs... I can only do shiny there because delay (and that freakin cowgirl >:C) are my worst enemies

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    'fraid not, when it comesto IVs... I can only do shiny there because delay (and that freakin cowgirl >:C) are my worst enemies

I just want to RNG legendaries but yeah, those things are my worst nightmares too :P

Last edited:

johnny18

Years
    I try to find my second and delay in my platinum game and here are the result so far:
    35 - 616
    36 - 640
    36 - 664
    36 - 642
    36 - 636
    35 - 622
    36 - 636
    36 - 620
    36 - 646
    36 - 650
    So is my result Second: 36 and Delays: 620 - 650?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I try to find my second and delay in my platinum game and here are the result so far:
    35 - 616
    36 - 640
    36 - 664
    36 - 642
    36 - 636
    35 - 622
    36 - 636
    36 - 620
    36 - 646
    36 - 650
    So is my result Second: 36 and Delays: 620 - 650?

That sounds about right. If you notice all of your delays are even numbered. Those are the ones you want to hit.

johnny18

Years

That sounds about right. If you notice all of your delays are even numbered. Those are the ones you want to hit.

KK........This is what I bother TwilightBlade because I could not find my seed ( it is nearly impossible for me)
    Year - 2014
    Max Frame - 1500
    Min/max delay - 620/650
    ID - 22370
    SID - 50122
    Shiny Only (I change to non shiny but it still does not work)
    IVs - 31/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
    Sync Nature: Naive
    Nature: Naive

When I change to those IV x/x/x/x/31/31 I found the seed but the delay is always odd, not even. I really need help or I am going to be crazy with this RNG stuffs in Platinum T-T

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Finally got that Victini I've been trying to RNG for a while. :D I guess I know how to do Stationary B/W Pokemon now.

Victini Lv. 15
    Timid
    IV's: 31/7/31/31/31/31
    HP Dark 70

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Finally got that Victini I've been trying to RNG for a while. :D I guess I know how to do Stationary B/W Pokemon now.

Victini Lv. 15
    Timid
    IV's: 31/7/31/31/31/31
    HP Dark 70

Good job~ I TOLD you that you could do it! >:3
    And I am pretty much seconding Johnny there... I kinda want it, even though I have one. XD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Guys, I'm almost back. C: Got a few things to clean up at school then I can come back into trading. Silly practice interview. ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back