• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Does anyone know of an easy guide, similar to TB's, for capture RNG?
    I really want to learn.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    mai givawait is teh best guiz who duznt wahnt free branes?

Timid Alakazam | Magic Guard
    31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
    Psychic - Shadow Ball - Focus Blast - Encore
    Level 31 - Pokerus infected
    Fully redistributable

Rules to win giveaway prize:
    1. Read and follow the announcement.
    2. Post in my shop saying you've joined the chatroom.
    3. Post in the chatroom saying you want the prize.
    4. Someone (Blade or Kirozane) will respond to you in the chatroom.
    5. If you list him in your thread, list as TwilightBlade's Alakazam.
    6. Slots available until October 31st ?
    7. ENJOY FREE BRAAAINS

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I did it Blade! :D

My
    Patrat aka Gregblade ♂ Lv. 3
    OT: July | ID: 47833
    Nature: Adamant | Ability: Keen Eye
    Characteristic: Often dozes off
    IVs: 31, 31, 31, 21, 31, 31
    Moves: Tackle, Leer​

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    My most recent IV breed (Not very successful)

Tynamo l Nature: Mild (Not the best, I was aiming for like a Brave, for a Trick Room Attacker)
    Gender: Female l Happiness: 123 l IV's: 31/5/31/30/28/29 l Hidden Power: Ground l
    Sadly, not the nature I wanted, it wasn't even RNG-ed

WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE HAD A BRAVE NATURE WITH LOW SPECIAL ATTACK INSTEAD OF SPEED!!!

Konou

Hippowdon Farmer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Hello everyone! Um... I'm Konou. I don't have mad patience to breed IV perfect Pokemon so I'll mostly be around here lurking just so I can have a "home" on the boards.... yup :3

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Hello everyone! Um... I'm Konou. I don't have mad patience to breed IV perfect Pokemon so I'll mostly be around here lurking just so I can have a "home" on the boards.... yup :3

Aww. C: You should learn how to RNG. I know it looks hard and complicated but it's so easy for Black and White. :3c Not many have the patience for IV breeding since it could take a while, but RNG'ing is quite different. C:

Konou

Hippowdon Farmer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012

Aww. C: You should learn how to RNG. I know it looks hard and complicated but it's so easy for Black and White. :3c Not many have the patience for IV breeding since it could take a while, but RNG'ing is quite different. C:
    I've contemplated it but I haven't felt the urge to do it just yet :p As of right now I'm just filling up my Pokedex and poking through breeding and battling threads.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    If you ever feel the need to start RNG'ing there are loads of us in Trade Corner that can help you ;)

Years

You have come to the right place! Once we've taught you RNG, make a shop, stay awhile, etc. :D

Konou

Hippowdon Farmer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    If you ever feel the need to start RNG'ing there are loads of us in Trade Corner that can help you ;)

Blarghew. I just realized that RNG'ing isn't possible for 3DS yet. Until it is I'll stick to my makeshift breeding.

You have come to the right place! Once we've taught you RNG, make a shop, stay awhile, etc. :D
    Same as above, but nice to meet you! I make graphics. More of a hobby though. My current signature I whipped up in about 10 minutes. I realize it doesn't make much sense though.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    WOOT!!WOOT!! I just caught my first Shiny xD On Black and white!! It's a male shiny Frillish!!! I wanted a male shiny Frillish anyways!! xD It's IV's probably aren't that good but, the best part is, is that it is TIMID!!! I know it's not the best, but it is still like the best nature (Besides Calm or Bold) I'm so excited, my first Random Encounter Shiny while Ev training my Flawless Shiny Cottonee!! After playing #337 hours on my white I finally get a shiny!!

The IV's are 24/29/23/21/1/25 Not bad for a random encounter right?
    Hidden Power Dragon
    Level: 13
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Cursed Body
    Pokeball: Luxury Ball
    Does anybody think it is worth EV training?

Konou

Hippowdon Farmer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Wow! Pretty cool. I haven't gotten a shiny yet, so I'm pretty jelly of you ;)

I'd say EV train it. It wouldn't hurt one bit to make it's stats better.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years

Assuming that offer extends to everyone....

I've been able to reproduce the same Pokemon over and over again while searching for parameters, but once I use the Time Finder to find what I'm actually looking for, I get random stat pokemon with the times it gives me.

I've been advancing frames 1 at a time by saving, and have been pressing A on the main DS menu one second early because my "Actual Seconds" was 26 instead of 25. Are either of those wrong? I can't think of what else I could be doing wrong.

I'm using the non-cgear method and not bothering with shinyness for now.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Assuming that offer extends to everyone....

I've been able to reproduce the same Pokemon over and over again while searching for parameters, but once I use the Time Finder to find what I'm actually looking for, I get random stat pokemon with the times it gives me.

I've been advancing frames 1 at a time by saving, and have been pressing A on the main DS menu one second early because my "Actual Seconds" was 26 instead of 25. Are either of those wrong? I can't think of what else I could be doing wrong.

I'm using the non-cgear method and not bothering with shinyness for now.
    What are you trying to RNG? Breeding? Capture wild pokemons/legendaries? Roamers?

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Wild, sorry.

Spoiler:

You are either do not hit your seed or the timer0. I'm not sure about it though 'cause I have the same problem as yours. Maybe Twisted, TwilightBlade or Greg can help you with that.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Wild, sorry.

Spoiler:

You are either do not hit your seed or the timer0. I'm not sure about it though 'cause I have the same problem as yours. Maybe Twisted, TwilightBlade or Greg can help you with that.

Maybe there are NPCs somewhere on the map that are advancing your frame. =/
    I wish I could be more helpful.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Nevermind..got it to work! Now I need to work on shinyness. ;------;
    Lol. I can't RNG capture shiny Pokemon either. x]

I did this one yesterday. :D

My Frillish ♀ Lv. 6