• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    GUYS I FOUND IT YAYAYAY. Johnny, it was obviously your Haunter that helped me. o3o;

But yeah, I'll be updated my thread, breeding new hot Pokemon, stalking everyone else's threads for super hot mons in a matter of hours. (Ds is on charge etc)

Also; for the veterans of TC, has anyone else noticed how active it's become now? :3

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    NOPE :D
    I'm not a veteran, but I was here a while ago, man I miss those days where I could rng xD

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    The increase in activity is great. It's really persuading me to RNG and update my thread
    dragonomega said:
    I was about to get back into trading, but now I can't find my White version. OMG. >:

Glad to hear it! ^_^ I believe we have some trades to do ;)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    just finish these two and update my thread

Lv. 1 Cubone
    Adamant l Rock Head
    OT: SATOSHI l ID: 36766
    31 l 31 l 31 l 31 l 31 l 31

Growl l Brick Break l Rock Slide

Fully-Redis

Lv. 1 Cubone
    Modest l Lightningrod
    OT: SATOSHI l ID: 36766
    31 l 31 l 30 l 30 l 31 l 31

Growl l Brick Break l Rock Slide

Fully-Redis
    Now, starting to work on my halloween give away XD

I am sure you will find it
    My Haunter will help you

Omgosh! Cubone-bone! So cute.

that's great, Johnny!

I have some of my old shinies on my White, I wonder what those IV's are...

Have you tried pokecheck? I have to use it when my AR runs away from me. xD

GUYS I FOUND IT YAYAYAY. Johnny, it was obviously your Haunter that helped me. o3o;

But yeah, I'll be updated my thread, breeding new hot Pokemon, stalking everyone else's threads for super hot mons in a matter of hours. (Ds is on charge etc)

Also; for the veterans of TC, has anyone else noticed how active it's become now? :3

Can't wait! I'll probably be posting some CMTs. Oh! You also need to pick up your Pawniard. ^^

Do I count as a veteran?
    NOPE :D
    I'm not a veteran, but I was here a while ago, man I miss those days where I could rng xD

Do Gen 5 rng. :D TB's guide is really helpful.

The increase in activity is great. It's really persuading me to RNG and update my thread

Glad to hear it! ^_^ I believe we have some trades to do ;)

I'm glad it's getting active again too. ^^

I'm trying to get some nice IV'd DW Pokemon again. This time for Gligar. Is Jolly a good nature for it?

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    Yeah, but i have 2 Jolly ones for some reason :P
    Impish or Jolly work well, but Jolly is more common

Perriechu

Years
    Actually if you're breeding your Pokemon for competitive use, which is what most people are wanting Pokemon for these days; Impish Gligar is actually the preferred nature. No one uses Jolly anymore. :P

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I'm just breeding this Gligar to breed it. xD I need a better IV'd one than the one I already one.

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
    RNG seems like so much fun. >.<
    I wanna try, but I am so confused, and I haven't even looked at anything yet.
    lol

Perriechu

Years
    RNG seems like so much fun. >.<
    I wanna try, but I am so confused, and I haven't even looked at anything yet.
    lol

It's actually not that hard once you get the hang of it, which doesn't take long. It's actually very easy to do and doesn't require much time to get into it. :)

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
    It's actually not that hard once you get the hang of it, which doesn't take long. It's actually very easy to do and doesn't require much time to get into it. :)

Really?
    Do you know any guides? ^^

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
    Gah I wish they'd release the third 5th gen game already! I've been collecting team members for ages, don't want to restart my Black so a new game would be awesome...

I've became totally addicted to TC, I've only been here for a little while but trading is so much fun >u< And everybody's so nice and awesome and... well yeah XD

Last edited:

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
    Haha, indeed XD

And yeah, we need more activity! I've been spamming my friends with links to PC, one seems interested, I'll keep on converting!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back