• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

Is easier have a random encounter with a wild shiny that breed a flaweless pokemon without RNG abuse :S
    And about Lucario, see Smogon strategy dex, there you can look for a set that you find attractive ;D

What kind of book are you looking Yellow?
    I'm reading Lasher, of Anne Rice.

There's really nothing stopping most people from RNG abuse, unless you're like me with an old Mac, although that is really a minor setback. Once you actually start to try it and figure out what you're doing wrong, it's extremely, mindlessly easy.

But uhm, I don't know. I like fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, general fiction. That sort of stuff. Like Ender's Game, East of Eden, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I don't know. xD

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years

Is easier have a random encounter with a wild shiny that breed a flaweless pokemon without RNG abuse :S
    And about Lucario, see Smogon strategy dex, there you can look for a set that you find attractive ;D

Thanks
    I used that before for my Salamence, but had just googled it and never knew what site I had been on.
    Turns out the Salamence list I looked at was for R/S/E rather than the new games, but ill make it work

Lucario has heaps of different sets on this site though

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    There's really nothing stopping most people from RNG abuse, unless you're like me with an old Mac, although that is really a minor setback. Once you actually start to try it and figure out what you're doing wrong, it's extremely, mindlessly easy.

But uhm, I don't know. I like fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, general fiction. That sort of stuff. Like Ender's Game, East of Eden, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I don't know. xD

Yup, RNG abuse is only try and error until you find your mistake (mine i think is delay).
    And i can't be of help, i like suspense and horror, i think that the only books of fiction that i've read are Harry Potter saga and the Chronicles of Narnia :laugh:

Thanks
    I used that before for my Salamence, but had just googled it and never knew what site I had been on.
    Turns out the Salamence list I looked at was for R/S/E rather than the new games, but ill make it work

Lucario has heaps of different sets on this site though

Yeah, but is a reliable site to see diferents set, however never trade there, is full of hacks.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    FANTASY!!

Check out the Valdemar series by Mercedes Lackey. Actually, nearly anything by Mercedes Lackey is good. I like her Wild Magic and Halfblood series. If you think you'd like reading a story from an assassin's point of view, check out the Vladimir Taltos series. Ranger's Apprentice is another good one. Ooh, and The Hunger Games. I'd give you more suggestions but I'd have to go upstairs to my mini-library (aka my room) to see what's on the shelves.

I love fantasy.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Lots and lots and lots of eggs and hatching. I have been trying my self and the 2 gastly above these posts are the closest I have come and I have hatched over 10,000 eggs. Talk about a hatch and release situation.

I officially have one of all 493 pokemon on my HG game :D :D :D :D
    Also, is there a way to breed flawless pokemon without RNG abuse?
    The power items can garantee two 31 IVs (one from each parent) but how do I get 6?

I hatched a non rng trap inch that was pretty good, with patience you can get stellar pokemon easily, just save and reset. Once you find the right nature you don't have to hatch any more eggs, just save before you get it and reset until desired I've :)

Detox

I hatched a flawless shiny Adamant Murkrow with Brave Bird on my first try!

bian

Years
    @joshk_bra: Umm... It's because I don't have a Guardian Signs game and that I also have no money to buy one.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I remember the old days when you only had 150 (with the exclusion of Mew) to choose from.
    I feel so old. Where did my childhood go?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back