• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    In my day most of you all were not even born yet!!! Happy new year everyone. See ya next year!!

Years

• [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Relaxed/Capable of taking hits
    @Mt. Silver Cave
    31/31/31/31/31/0
    Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Roar/Gyro Ball
    252 HP, 252 SpD, 4 Att.

Trained from my wonderful Christmas giveaway, courtesy twistedpuppy.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • In my day, it was all about Mario 64, Zelda OoT, MM, and (of course) Pokémon Blue.

Anyways, I did my first ever RNG breed today and on the second try, I got this:

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Pokémon: Eevee (Shiny!)
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic: Somewhat Vain
    Approximate IV spread: 28/31/29/25/31/28

The question is, what to evolve it into?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • All right, I have a RNG-abuse related question (since it seems that quite a few RNG experts frequent this thread).
    I am trying to find a guide to capture flawless wild Pokémon in Heart Gold, specifically Ditto. I've looked through the guides on Smogon and they mostly deal with DPPt. I would do it on Diamond, but the guides don't really give any info about RNGing with the Pokéradar (which is needed to capture Ditto in that game) and I haven't advanced far enough in Platinum to do RNG. The closest I've come to finding a guide (after a couple hours of searching) is this thread on Smogon. They mention using a certain seed to "easily" find a flawless, modest DItto (though, being relatively new to RNG, I can't really make heads or tails of it).
    I know the method of doing this is most likely very difficult to do, but I'm always up for a good challenge :). Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

dspsp

Senior Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    The site sure has changed!^^

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everybody who hasn't forgotten me yet(:
    I'm back!!

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I gave up my Pikachu & Jar Jar Binks impression when I hit puberty. I just couldn't hit that high note anymore. ;_;

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Happy New year Trade Corner, here's to a brand new year, with brand new inspirations!

~~~So Raise Your Glass~~~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back