• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    So, I have a shiny Nidoran waiting in the wings. but i either need to soft reset for good iv's. Cause i don't know how to rng for iv's.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    On my HG i have my Enigma Stone, and My Mew wondercards. I got Me won my SS to use in story, since i'm doing a rerun.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • So right now I have like, this super awesome Weedle because someone told me to breed it.

Spr_5b_013.png
    13.png

Super Awesome Weedle
    Trait: Bug Shield or something
    Nature: Super Speed (Jolly)
    IVs: All completely thirty-one.
    Poison Killing Horn | String Shot

saikkussu

Dedicated Pokemon Collecter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Hey, before i go through with suggesting this, I want some feed back- since B/W has dream world and is very wifi dependent - can we make a child board named like "Trades of a Different Sort" kinda thing? Because since trading usually means just pokemon- what about a board for social network stuff like an FC exchange? You technically are TRADING, even if its just information. maybe we can also have a dream world child trade board too- as you can trade the stuff you collect with friends whose codes you have in your palpad.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Hey, before i go through with suggesting this, I want some feed back- since B/W has dream world and is very wifi dependent - can we make a child board named like "Trades of a Different Sort" kinda thing? Because since trading usually means just pokemon- what about a board for social network stuff like an FC exchange? You technically are TRADING, even if its just information. maybe we can also have a dream world child trade board too- as you can trade the stuff you collect with friends whose codes you have in your palpad.

There isn't a need for a sub-forum for just friend codes or Dream World ability pokemon. Everyone posts their trade information in their shops, and most in their signature. As for making a sub-forum for Dream World only pokemon, that'd be like making a sub-forum for event only pokemon, of which we do not have. Dream World pokemon will be traded in people's shops just like any other pokemon.

saikkussu

Dedicated Pokemon Collecter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    lol okay- when you put it that way, I can see it. Glad i checked.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    A new breed.
    sprite.php

Piplup
    Nature: Modest
    Trait: Torrent
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Pound | Agility | Surf

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    So I've recently learned how to RNG out of boredom and with many attempts I have successfully RNG'd my first poke.

374.png

Beldum
    Ability: Clear Body
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves: Take down
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I went with Jolly instead of Adamant since Death_Mande's Beldum is already in circulation. I'm so proud myself. ^^​

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    So I've recently learned how to RNG out of boredom and with many attempts I have successfully RNG'd my first poke.

374.png

Beldum
    Ability: Clear Body
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves: Take down
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I went with Jolly instead of Adamant since Death_Mande's Beldum is already in circulation. I'm so proud myself. ^^​

Wow, how long did it take you?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Wow, how long did it take you?

A span of 2 days. I got so frustrated trying to hit my delay and I eventually gave up a couple of times, but it became so addicting that I kept on trying. I've always respected people who did it, but now I have a new found respect. Made my head spin. @_@

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    A span of 2 days. I got so frustrated trying to hit my delay and I eventually gave up a couple of times, but it became so addicting that I kept on trying. I've always respected people who did it, but now I have a new found respect. Made my head spin. @_@

You'll find yourself getting quicker at hitting your delay the more you RNG. The one thing you need the most when learning how to RNG is patience. That's what helped me learn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back