• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • You either post your friend code or add it in your signature. All you have to do is state what game it is part of.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Wow, this thread is really inactive...
    Anyway, I can now RNG breed and here is my newest creation:

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Munchlax
    Nature: Careful
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Selfdestruct, Counter, Double Edge, Curse

The seemingly impossible egg move combination was made possible by FRLG and XD move tutors!

Thoughts? Also, what should I do next?​

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Can I ask you guys a silly question?
    who is Mat?
    I saw a lot of good pokemons with OT Mat so I just wonder who this is.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I remember when this place was actually full of good traders/breeders and we all used to be on here all the time. Now you'd be lucky to see any of the Vets in here. Time to usher in a new generation of traders.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Can I ask you guys a silly question?
    who is Mat?
    I saw a lot of good pokemons with OT Mat so I just wonder who this is.
    Mat is Bond697. Pretty much all of his Pokémon are given away for free in his thread (on another forum), so I suggest you don't trade anything of value for them.

I remember when this place was actually full of good traders/breeders and we all used to be on here all the time. Now you'd be lucky to see any of the Vets in here. Time to usher in a new generation of traders.

I'm surprised that there aren't more people RNGing their own Pokémon around here nowadays, considering how easy it is to RNG in Black and White. On the flipside though, now that RNG is so easy, there's little point in trading anymore since it's pretty easy to get almost anything you want yourself in very little time (this is one of the main reasons why I haven't started up a shop). Perhaps some more good traders and breeders will show up with time...

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    i'm surprised that there aren't more people RNGing their own Pok?mon around here nowadays, considering how easy it is to RNG in Black and White. On the flipside though, now that RNG is so easy, there's little point in trading anymore since it's pretty easy to get almost anything you want yourself in very little time (this is one of the main reasons why I haven't started up a shop). Perhaps some more good traders and breeders will show up with time...
    I agree, if there were more maybe trading for 'mons wouldn't be so obsolete. I gave up on RNG and moved my time to other websites such as Vdex and GPX+.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • The main reason you don't see many good traders here anymore is because yes, everyone can get their own stuff, but everyone else tries to get the same stuff. Everyone's trading everyone else's things, and no one is ever unique with their trading. Most people have Mat pokemon because they're free and have no sentimental value. This is why I went for the standard Egg Move shop, because it's different and it's something people actually want.

Be unique, and your shop will be successful.

Years
  • And I do have my own shop. And who's "Mat"?

The OT of an RNG breeder, who got a lot of his Pokemon around the forum, to the point that everyone had them, and it resulted in a stagnant pokemon gene pool, like literally.

But going by what Alternative said, Have your own shop, and breed unique things. Don't go for the obvious powerhouse Pokemon that everyone wants - breed stuff like Poochyena, Drowzee, Hoppip, Numel, etc. Use your imagination, haha.

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • Oh... I do have EV'd Froslass, Rampardos and Drapion on my "Shop". :B
    Not the every day poké, I think.

And that gave me an idea. Gonna start another game just to keep LC, UU and RU bred/trained pokés.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I did the whole uniqueness thing. I always hated breeding all those Pokemon which everyone wanted, so I went and bred all weaker Pokemon, such as Slugma, Cherubi, and so on. It's good to get other Pokemon which other people don't have and want.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Urghhhh RNG Y U SO MEAN.

So close to getting my shiny flawless Frillish. o3o

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • ^ Is it weird that I read that as Shiny Flawless Stunfisk for a second there? :P

I should really work on my egg move mons again.

Not at all. o3o Stunfisk is amazing.

I need to work on RNG'ing more. D; I haven't RNG'd anything since yesterday. ;__;

Detox

Stunfisk sucks. Wee I am walled by Numel so pro.

I need to go actually find/buy a copy of B/W and play it. Maybe I will RNG something.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    How rare is it to have a Special Flawless Spread with a low Shiny frame (like 67 or something) as well as on a synchronizer frame?

Well if it's for shiny eggs, it's not that rare. If it's for captures, it's pretty rare. It wouldn't be if finding seeds were that simple. >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back