• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somma

The PokéGambler
    Years
    Re-rebumping myself once again~ XD

Looking for Riolu and Shinx Safaris!~ Or any other safari is totally fine. PM me when you add me so I can add you right away =u=b

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Finally got a riolu safari. Last 4 safaris I'm looking for are eevee kirlia zebstrika and ponyta. Frogadier safari is also fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I have a few slots left to add so if you want to add me, PM me with your friend code, TYPE and the Pokemon that you have in your safari.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2013
    I have a few slots left to add so if you want to add me, PM me with your friend code, TYPE and the Pokemon that you have in your safari.
    @Burcol
    just added you, please add back
    FC: 3840-6825-3091

Last edited:

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Randomly rebumping cuz i'm bored, FC and my safari pokemon are in my signature. Will add pretty much anyone but please be online at some point, got too many 2 poke safaris as it is. PM me if you add

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Hey, I really need a safari with ditto but even if you don't have a one though feel free to add me. Pm me if you do 4055-4014-0402

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Got zebstrika and ponyta safaris now. My last two safaris I really want right now are eevee and kirlia safaris. My FC and safari are in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Hi! Please add my Friend code! pm me for me to add yours too!
    My FC: 4828 4985 3731

Hi! Please add my Friend code! pm me for me to add yours too!
    My FC: 4828 4985 3731

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    I am currently searching for a Ditto and a Dragonair Safari.
    My friend code is 3454-0827-3531. At the moment i do not know what kind of safari i have but if you provide me with a ditto safari i will try to breed you a nice 5IV Pokemon of your choice (i would love to promise 6IV, but i need to test that first).

famillan

Addicted.
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Hey, guys! I'm looking for safaris with Ninetales, Charmeleon, Noibat, Skarmory, Ivysaur, Tropius, and Wartortle. If you have any of these pokemon in your safari please PM/VM me. Thank you!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Really need Ivysaur, Ninetales, Fletchinder and Frogadier safaris!

PM me! 3797 7229 0663

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
    Years
    Add my cousin's Water Safari. (Panpour Wartortle and Frogadier)
    3368-2360-6025
    Just pm me your Friend Codes~ If you can, include the type and the pokemons otherwise it's ok~

3368-2360-6025
    Just pm me your Friend Codes~ If you can, include the type and the pokemons otherwise it's ok~

3368-2360-6025

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Hey guys I have plenty of room on my friend code list please add me and I'll be more than willing to help you out with trade evolving and what not - 0662-3980-5850 - Still don't know what my friend safari is but I'll update that when I hear back from others.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Friend Code: 0301-9785-7009
    Pokemon in My Safari: Boldore, Corsola, and Rhydon.

Pokemon I am Looking For:
    An Eevee safari with the other two being Teddiursa and Kecleon/Minccino
    Pidgy, Hoothoot/Woobat, and Rufflet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back