• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys! Idk what my type is, but here is my FC: 3840-6434-4976
    Name's Kevin and PM me with your FC if you added me at all! I will PM you if I add you (:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Added every person that has posted so far. Feel free to add me :D

3540-0008-5853

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Someone confirmed (thank you) that my Friend Safari is fire! I have Charmeleon and Ponyta.
    Let me know if you add me so I can add you back!
    FC: 3625-8716-6844

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Hey guys I've added most people hope that's okay my FC is 2165 5549 6209 I don't know what my type is though be grateful to any one who can tell me

Years
  • 1160-9841-1721

I'm not sure what type I am so if someone could let me know it would be appreciated :)
    & perhaps also which pokemon they find in my safari!

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    Ok I've pmed everyone above so far. If you add me, pm me so I can add you back. FC is in Signature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    Just registered after lurking for a long time. I'm in the process of adding every single one of you. Add me back, also keen on trading, IV Breeding, (it would be interesting to find someone to level up each others guys with the boosts, as I did last gen). But ignoring that, more friends are better for everyone!

SO ADD 2208-5277-1814

Adding everyone now.

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
  • 3840-5878-949

Water is my type, I think.

Also for anybody wondering how to get the third Pokemon. You and your friend has to be online at the same time at least once. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back