• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerWatson

FairyBoy
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    3ds Friend Code Exchanges

If you have Pokémon X and/or Pokémon Y and you need more friends to fill up your friend safari, please leave your 3ds friend code in a reply, and I'll try to add you. My friend code is: 1864-9594-8541

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
  • Alright, Here's my friend code, 4639 - 9063 - 3189

I have a dragon Safari with Shelgon Gabite and Sliggoo
    Hoping to find someone with Ninetails, Sawsbuck, Ditto or Dragonair.
    Pm if you add me or we can't use each other's Safari.

TyRobot

Thanks Obamasnow!
    Years
  • Anyone feel free to add me, and PM me with your code! :)

FC: 2423-2135-7603

Friend Safari: Bug: Butterfree, Masquerain, and Venomoth

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    my fc is 5343 - 9035 - 1382. om me if you add and im really looking for a ditto safari

im not sure what my safari is, i just beat the elite four so if someone would let me know it would be much appreciated

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    Add me and I'll add you. I know I have grass type but I don't know what Pokemon. My FC is in my signature. I really need dittos.

PKMNTrainer_Teal

& Proffessor
    Years
  • Looking for someone with a friend safari having either Zubat/Goldbat/Crobat. Please PM if you have them. I'mma scan the thread now, but I'd figure I'd post anyways jic I don't find one. Thanks :)

OHHH and a togepi

Last edited:

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Posting my friend code again, I need help finding my safari.
    2809-8672-8573

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    My Friend Code is 2638-0702-6711; I should be under the name Sumkid. My Safari is Fighting type, and it has Sawk and Meditite. I'll edit this post with the third Pokémon when I find out what it is.

Last edited:

Persephoni

A.K.A ~Sierra-Bella~
    Years
  • Friend Code is 3582-9526-3466 and my type is Rock. Sorry Don't know what pokemon. PM with your Friend Codes and I will add you! :D
    EDIT: My Pokemon Are: Boldore, Pupitar and Rhydon :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    im still trying for a few more friend safari zones plz add me and pm me your FC so i can add you. my FC is in signature. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Hi there everyone,

I'm not sure what type my safari is, but once any of you find out, please pm me to let me know what type they are, and which pokemon.

My FC is: 1564 3270 1673

Also: please pm me your friend codes as well - I will add yours! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Need help getting Politoed. i have poliwhirl with king rock. just need someone to help trade me, free charmander with Pokerus to anyone that helps!

Please PM me

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    hey everyone my FC is 4785-5464-0687 please add me! =D

My safari has quilladin, sawsbuck, and tangelo

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Hello again, everyone!

My type is FLYING - with HootHoot, Hawlucha, and Spearow. Looking for a Ninetales, Togepi, and Drowzee atm. Send me a PM if you'd like to exchange friend codes. Mine is 1564 3270 1673. Thanks so much!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back