• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Looking for a Fletchinder Friend Safari (Could be fire or flying). Or a Water Safari with Frogadier. I have a Poison safari with Kakuna, Drapion, and Swalot. PM me if you want to help out!

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Does anybody have ditto in their friend safari? I'm new to this site. I'm trying to get a good lucario.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    Hi Everyone,

Im playing Pokemon Y. My friend code is 0061-1025-3266. Please add me so we can both expand our friend safari and trade and also battle.

Thank you!!

Fritzymayne

Tubes and Dudes
    Years
  • Good day!
    I am currently playing Pokemon Y. My FC is 3196-3683-3443. My Safari has Sandshrew, Digersby, and Marowak. I'm game to add anyone and increase my potential. I have access to quite a few pokemon, so feel free to pm me if you have any questions!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm bumping my FC post now that someone was nice enough to tell me what is in my safari.

Mine is a Ghost type with lampet, pumpkaboo, and drifblim. Again my FC is: 3480-2556-7274

I was lucky enough to find a ditto safari so now I'm pretty much adding everyone who sends me a PM, though I would'nt mind a FS with kirlia in it.

***PSA***

Guys, if you do trade FC with people, atleast log online every once and a while so we can unlock that third pokemon and have a crack at getting hidden abilities. According to the all knowing internet, HA only unlock after both friends are online together and have beaten the E4. I myself have about 5 poeple on my friends list that I've never seen in game thus no third pokemon :(

SO LOG ON!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2014
    Looking for someone online and in-game willing to check out my safari. I have yet to successfully add someone and have them register in-game. PM me and thanks very much to whoever responds :)

FC- 1521-3836-1062 ShawnX

Years
  • Looking to expand my friend safari. PM me if you add me. thanks in advance.
    Friend Code: 2938-6747-4600

Looking to expand my friend safari. PM me if you add me. thanks in advance.
    Friend Code: 2938-6747-4600

Last edited:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
    Years
  • Re-Bumping my my 3DS Code seeking Dwebble or some FS I don't have yet (Water, Fairy) would be nice to see for a change

Code is in Sig my FS is Fighting unsure of what I have if someone could tell me that would be peachy

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    Hey all, just joined today. Getting into IV breeding....and in serious need of a ditto friend safari!!! I'm not sure what else I have in mine....but I know I have an Ivysaur in my safari.

1607-1922-9644

Hey all, just joined today. Getting into IV breeding....and in serious need of a ditto friend safari!!! I'm not sure what else I have in mine....but I know I have an Ivysaur in my safari.

1607-1922-9644

Last edited:

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
    Years
  • Hey everyone, PM me if you want to add my FC, it's a Flying type with Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet in it! FC is 1693-1675-6134. Unfortunately i can't be online much, but all adds will be appreciated!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey all! I'm new so please don't bite - I just completed the game yesterday and I'd appreciate some help filling out my friend safari so I'll probably be PMing a bunch of people asking to be added, I hope that's okay.

My friend code is: 3952-7764-6238 - I have no idea what type of safari I have or what's in it so if you add me please let me know! <3

EDIT: Lunis says I have a Grass safari with - Petilil, Gogoat, and Tangela.

Last edited:

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • Hey, I have no idea what my friend safari is and was wondering if someone could check. You'd be my hero. ;)

1392-4823-3155

EDIT:

Rock, with Nosepass - Corsola - Rhydon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back