• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    Looking for Specific Safari

Hi guys i'm looking for a specific safaris 2 atm and they're probably super rare but it would be awesome if someone responded.

I'm looking for Ditto safari or Excadrill safari!

My safari consist of Ponyta/Braixen/Pyroar
    My FC: 1220 7384 0403

please respond!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    can someone help by swapping friend codes with me and letting me know what is in my safari please

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    thanks iloveicebunnies for letting me know :)

Water Safari - Quagsire, Azumarill, Bibarell

would like to track down a safari with either, togepi, electabuzz or magmar in them if anyone can help pls pm me

would like to track down a safari with either, togepi, electabuzz or magmar in them if anyone can help pls pm me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2013
    Hello! :D My friend code is in my signature! I'm normal type, but I don't know what kind of pokemon I got, please add and pm if you do >_<. Thank you.

Years
  • Found out my Friend Safari is Grass Type: Sawbuck, Tangula, and Quilladin.

Feel free to add me, just message me if you do.
    Friend Code: 1220-7287-9543

Years
  • Hey everyone. I don't know what my Friend safari is so if someone doesnt mind I could use someone help to find out what it is. Also I'm not looking for any particular kind of friend safari right now so I'd like to add as much people as possible. I'll make sure a send a PM when I try to add you.

Edit: Thanks to those who added my FC. I found out my Friend safari is ice type and has Bergemite and Snover. I should probably go add that to my sig now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    Hey everyone. I don't know what my Friend safari is so if someone doesnt mind I could use someone help to find out what it is. Also I'm not looking for any particular kind of friend safari right now so I'd like to add as much people as possible. I'll make sure a send a PM when I try to add you.

Edit: Thanks to those who added my FC. I found out my Friend safari is ice type and has Bergemite and Snover. I should probably go add that to my sig now.

You've also got Lapras as well

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Hi guys looking for a ditto safari.. I have ditto as well and I dont mind helping other players to get a ditto farm.. my fc is in my sig.. just VM me :D love you guys :D

Added. I'll put my FC in my sig but my FC is 2363 5742 7191. I have a fairy safari with clefairy

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Hello!~ I'm looking for some people to add so I can get more friend safaris. My FC is 4768 7770 6794. I have a ground type safari with Phanphy, Camurpt, and I don't remember the third one. If you add me, please send me a PM, so I can add you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    looking for some one with a chansey saffari but also just want people to add pm me with your friend code if you add me mine is. 5429-7885-3517 I have a ice safari thanks

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Right now I'm looking for a Bug type Safari with a Beautifly in it. I'm also looking for one with a Paras in it. Of course, I'm willing to add anyone else at the moment. ^^ PM me if you have any of these or if you just want to add me. ^^

Years
  • Hi guys!
    Nice to meet you all. Here is my FC: 0834 1894 6496 and the name is gevanni
    Could you please add me! (also I am really sorry but I don't know what's in my safari:( let me know if you find out!!!)

I think that the best way to be sure that I add you back is sending me a PM, thank you all!!!!!!!! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    Hello, I am new here. My FC is: 1950-8675-9646
    I think I am ground or water type, whatever Gastrodon is in.

I am adding all of those posted above me. How do I let people know I added them?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    Aaaaand im dumb so here's a bump. i now have the correct FC in my sig so add me please. im taking just about any type though id like to find a ditto for some IV breeding. would love to find a scyther.. if thats even available in friend safari. anyways like i said im adding whoever right now for battle buds safaris and trade friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back