• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys.

Add my friend code and let me know what yours is, so I can add you.

Also, if someone would do me a solid and advise me of the Pokémon I have in my Safari, I would greatly appreciate it. And of course, I will do the same in return.

Thanks everyone.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    Hey all

Still new to this don't know what pokemon my safari has but please add me fc: 2681-0171-0773
    Please pm me so I can add you thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Noobie question but can you only access 9 safaris max or more?

I don't know the max, but I know it is more. I'm up to 60 something. The max is probably 100.

--

Hey all. :) My FC and safari type are in my signature. I'm currently looking for Breloom and Mienfoo!

Years
  • So I don't know anything about my safari but am seeking a lot of safari pokemon and have TONS of room for new friends. My FC is 0688-6214-9327. Please PM your friend code and feel free to add me. Somebody let me know what my safari gives you.

EDIT: i have ice. Sneasel and Snover are confirmed. Seeking dragon at the moment. Dragonair and Gabite. Also looking for ditto.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    Hiya guys,

If you are looking to battle, trade or simply just have more friends for friend safari.
    Then add me :)

1822-0345-9496

Rock-Boldore/Onix/Barbaracle

PM me if you add me!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    Hiya guys,

If you are looking to battle, trade or simply just have more friends for friend safari.
    Then add me :)

1822-0345-9496

Rock-Boldore/Onix/Barbaracle

PM me if you add me!

Years
  • Hi people :)

I still have a ton of places left in my friend list. Everyone is welcome, just send me a message telling me you have added me.

My information is in my signature!

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    Looking for Shiny Adamant Good IV Excadrill or drillbur

I have minimal to offer now but dec 27th I will have a lot to offer.
    Let me know what you are looking for. only shiny I have is swadloon
    I will have a hand full of legends also.

also feel free to add me and let me know via pm your code :)

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
  • Hey I like to battle friends competitively and trade and help people when they need a pokemon i have a grass safari but i dont know whats in it if someone could tell me that be cool but my fc is 4527-8645-4533

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back