• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Shroomish friend safari

I've already tried the friend code post and now i'm just left with a bunch of unregistered friends because they don't check their PMs. I'm trying to finish my first team but I want a shroomish I can start breeding. Even if you don't have the safari I'd take any 2-3 IV shroomish.

I can offer:
    3 IV binacle
    4 IV Joltik
    5 IV ralts

Sorry If this is in the wrong place but the friend code sharing just isn't working

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    how did you get a joltik?

also, there is no safari with Shroomish

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Wonder trade. It was level 30 galvantula so I knew it was from a friend safari. Took a bit to breed a 5 IV.

I'm assuming you mean there's not one for breloom as well. I don't want to breed wild one IV pokemon..

Years
    I can breed you a shroomish, with or without hidden ability, but I'm not one who cares much for IV-breeding at this time, just so you know. PM me and we'll work something out, I'm looking for a few odd safari pokemon as well to fill out my pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Yeah sorry I meant one or the other I just thought it was implied. I would love to get a Breloom from GTS but I've never seen it before...

You can enter the names of Pokemon you haven't seen manually via the "What Pokemon?" option at the bottom of the A-Z list

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    aww, haven't came across one yet, also be nice if bulbapidia was a bit more detailed about how to get pokemon.

Yeah, Bulbapedia has been strangely slow in updating its pages with accurate info. I go to Serebii a lot more nowadays for info on Gen 6 stuff.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Bumping my fc : 358298370347
    Looking for any types at all :3. Pm me your code if you add me :') online now and through out the night

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Heya, I'm looking for safaris containing Quilladin, Espurr, or Minccino. Of course, any safari is welcome. My friend code is 2621-4016-2291, and my safari is Water, with Octillery, Gyarados, and Poliwhirl. Please VM me if you add me! ^-^

Years
    I really need a steel safari with magneton. My fc is 1118-0375-9041 and my safari is ghost with shuppet, pumpkaboo and golurk. I don't have a lot of space left on my friend list, so please PM me before adding me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    I need a normal safari! add me pls!

I'll definitely help you next time if you let me add u if you're normal type pokemon safari! thanks!

ivanTGL
    Code : 5043-2678-4453

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back