• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    I need friend code with Ditto PLEASE

Can someone with a ditto in their safari add me please. My friend code is 2165-6456-2960.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    Hey guyz :P Im looking for a friend safari with Ditto, i pm'ed the guys who have it, but seems like they dont look at them, so if someone could help me would be awesome.
    Looking for more safaris too, my FC is on signature, if u add, send a PM with your FC so i can add you back :P

iamDye

Dye
    Years
  • Lin Lao wants Friends!

My friend code is 0877-1405-3860 for my 3DS. If you add me send me your FC in a PM and I'll add you back. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    Hey guys looking for a Ditto and Dragonair safari, but if you PM and i'll add you back. Details are on the signature

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a Ditto FS, but will add anyone my FC is 0533-5532-8404. I have a Fighting Safari with Machoke, Throh, and Riolu. PM me if you add me.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Looking for Purrloin or Leopard safari. Can anyone who has either one add me. FC is in my sig. If you add me pm me

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2014
    i have a ICE Friend Safari: Delibird, Beartic and Cloyster
    FC: 0147-0121-7476

I ll add anyone! just send pm!

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Can anyone link me to these 3 users: peteed, spazztastic, and aastaroth, I would greatly appreciate it. I really need their friend safaris for hunts.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    Hey guys! looking for any person to add for my friend safari. I am highly looking Ditto friend safaris :P My safari is

Type: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, HootHoot, Fletchinder (gale wings anyone? lol)

Send me a PM with your friend safari and we can share FCs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    just another friend code thread

Just looking to expand my friend safari and my list of people to interact with. Post friend codes below and ill add ya!
    My FC: 3797-7168-9524

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Looking for more safaris for shiny hunting. My info is on my signature. Send me a PM if you add me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back