• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi guys! My friend safari is pretty lame unless you like Pikachu and that other rodent who's name starts with a D, so I'll just have to hope you guys will add me out of the kindness of your heart lol. My friend code is 3496-9337-7244. I battle and breed a lot. Having more friends safaris means I can do even more of that. I'm not looking for a particular type so..yeah go for it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Hey guys I just got my 3ds yesterday and am looking to expand my friends list while playing through pokemon Y. my FC is: 1950-9005-9660

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    hey guys i have a fairy type safari PLEASE add me and PM me i would like to expand my safari

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    5215-0813-7571 if someone could please tell me what kind of safari i have, itd be greatly appreciated. i just got a 3ds. would love it if someone could add me and pm me or tell me :D

Years
  • Hi everyone glad to be here and hope to become a part of the community! 4468-0993-6424 is my friend code and i'm not sure what kind of pokemon I have in it but I'm interested in finding out so if you feel like helping me out please PM!

Thanks, Yokkis.

Years
  • Hey guys, I have to wait for the Eshop to be fixed to get the Update for my pokemon y, but please add me anyways. My friendcode is 1521-4183-4396 Pm me if you add me so I can add you back.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    just wanted to get my fc code out there i just wanna add people and expand my safari
    0361-7602-1525
    message me when u add me so i can add back

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    just wanted to get my fc code out there i just wanna add people and expand my safari
    0361-7602-1525
    message me when u add me so i can add back

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • Hey all, i'm Syren. i'm a Dragon Friend Zone with Dragonair, Fraxture, and Sliggoo. i have roughly 70 spots left open on my Friend List, and would be happy to add anyone. so VM me if you would like me to add you, i'm online pretty often.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Hey everyone. Just got this and my 3DS yesterday. I'm having issues with the eNintendo Store but from the sounds of it, so is everyone else.

Please add me (and PM me when you do). My FC is 2724-0118-9199.

Cheers! :D

Edit: I have Pokemon X with Fennekin as my starter and Squirtle as my "2nd starter".

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back