• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2013
    Looking for a Ditto Safari :) My Fc is in my sig and Pm ke if you add me and I will add you back

Years
  • Hi all!

I'm new here. I'm looking to expand my Friend Safari dramatically.

Please, by all means, add me: 1607-2728-4050

- Argue

LicensedJet

Playing Pokémon Y ~
    Years
  • I always prefer to play games with others online :)
    I'm about to start playing Pokémon Y so won't be ready to start trading or battle but I'm sure that will come soon, please let me know if you add me then I can add you too!
    FC: 0147 0255 6583
    EDIT: My Friend Safari is Steel type with Metang and Ferroseed, the third Pokémon I'm not sure about as I haven't beat the Elite Four.

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • I always prefer to play games with others online :)-
    I'm about to start playing Pokémon Y so won't be ready to start trading or battle but I'm sure that will come soon, please let me know if you add me then I can add you too!
    FC: 0147 0255 6583
    EDIT: If anyone could also let me know which type my safari is, that would be great! :)
    I added you. My FC is: 5455-9491-0290

Also, my Friend Safari type is Normal however I don't yet know which 3 mons are associated with my game yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Trading and friend codes.

i know there is an old thread but that is dead. so i made this one, i just got x for christmas and i currently own 2 badges.
    my FC is 0147 - 0258 - 6128 PM me your friend code or reply so i can add you back!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    There is no dead thread for sharing Friend Codes,
    It is very much alive and still been used today for X and Y, its mainly used to share FC's for the Friend Safari but you can find it at the top of the X and Y forum

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    My friend code: 4227-1524-0709

My Rock Safari Pokemon: Dwebble, Corsola and Rhydon

Pokémon I am looking for:

Water: Bibarel
    Dark: Absol, Cacturn, Paniward
    Fairy: Spiritzee, Togepi

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    Hey everyone I am reposting because i could still use some friend codes. especially looking for some dittos so i can get to work! my info is in my sig. PM me for an add! also just looking for trade/battle buds.

Years
  • I added you. My FC is: 5455-9491-0290

Also, my Friend Safari type is Normal however I don't yet know which 3 mons are associated with my game yet.

I added you already. I could help you also if u still need to find out what pokemon you have.

FC: 0791-2502-2699

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2014
    Hey everyone. Just got this and my 3DS yesterday. I'm having issues with the eNintendo Store but from the sounds of it, so is everyone else.

Please add me (and PM me when you do). My FC is 2724-0118-9199.

Cheers! :D

Edit: I have Pokemon X with Fennekin as my starter and Squirtle as my "2nd starter".

Hey there, I added you.

Anyone can feel free to add me, my info is in my sig. PM me if you do!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2014
    Hello Everyone,

I am new here and i am looking for more friends and hopefully someone with a growlithe to trade or a safar with one. my fc is 1564-3433-8134.

thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2014
    Hello Everyone,

I am new here and i am looking for more friends and hopefully someone with a growlithe to trade or a safar with one. my fc is 1564-3433-8134.

thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back