• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Looking for Normal type Friend Safari's. More specifically, Ditto ones.

My Friend Safari is Normal type with Aipmon, Audino, and Smeargle. My code is 5455 9491 0290

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Hello im looking for a ditto and a dragon safari but i'll add anyone.
    Also i need to know what type and what pokemon is in my safari

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
    Looking for more people on the ol' Friend Safari. Like everyone else I'm looking for dittos, but am accepting anyone in an effort to grow my safari

FC and Pokes in sig below

Last edited:
    Years
    My FC is: 4055-4430-7262
    Version: Pokemon X
    I love trading and helping so if you need assistanse (hatching egg for example) or have left over pokemon do send them my way, i will greatly appreciate it and try my best to help :) PM me if you add me :)
    PS: it said something about a ditto here..is there possible to get one? :)

Years
    My FC is 2535-3709-4762
    Version : X

I am always happy to help whenever I can. Right now I've yet to start my Pokemon X journey as I await the Pokemon Bank and a Dratini with Iron Tail. After that I plan to train a solid team :)

Once I get into a place where I can offer battles, I will be sure to issue challenges! Right now I am more than happy to exchange version-exclusives, trade legendaries. Whatever I can do. Hopefully I can start battling soon!

PM if you add me :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    Hi all! I like to visit Friend Safaris more than anything! I have a great friend here too, and he likes to battle and trade AND go to FS. My name is Oakley and his name is Magic M. My FC: 0404-6816-3242
    Magic M's FC: 4355-9417-7667

My Safari: Pancham, Breloom, and Mienfoo
    Magic M's Safari: Frogadier, Bibarel, and Floatzel

Definitely gonna add you! My FC: 0404-6816-3242
    Magic M's FC: 4355-9417-7667

Last edited:

PhantomWolf

SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    My Friend Code is 2079-6296-2784. I am looking for mostly Ditto Friend Safaris and safaris of types i don't have. My ingame name is PhantomWolf. Pm if you have added me

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Hey guys looking for some friends for the sarfaris my friend code is: 3282-3588-5932 send me a pm if you add this my name in game is StarFire and I have the Y version.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
    hey all, i'm Syren. my friend zone is Dragon with Dragonaire, Fraxture, and Sliggoo. FC: 2964-9699-3825 i'm kind of looking for Fire type zones, ditto zones, but since I have about 60 spots open, i'll add anyone. I know my zone is kind of rare, so I don't mind sharing.

mayuyu

Fairy Queen
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    hellooo
    no idea what my friend safari is. please send a pm if you add me
    FC: 3582-9699-0261
    thanks guys

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    Hey guys. I submitted my info to the Google form, but here it is just in case.

Game: Pokemon X

Friend Code: 2122-6944-9831

Safari Type: Water (currently don't know the pokemon in the slots, if someone adds and find out, please let me know!)

If you add, please PM me with your own code. Thanks!

Years
    Hello everyone! I need friends for my safari
    Playing Pokemon X
    FC: 3239-3870-5545
    If you add me,PM me!! =D

Hello everyone! I need friends for my safari
    Playing Pokemon X
    FC: 3239-3870-5545
    If you add me,PM me!! =D

Last edited:

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
    Bumping my FC, it's in my signature, so feel free to add me. I'm willing to accept anybody, still have quite a few friend slots available on my 3DS. I'm down for trading, swapping Friend Safaris, helping people breed/evolve certain Pokemon, etc. Send me a PM/VM when you add me so I can add you back :)

Pokemon I'm willing to trade/breed:

- All starters from Gen I-Gen VI (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie)
    - Eevee
    - Ditto
    - Metang
    - Mawile
    - Breloom
    - Togepi
    - Anything else specific, let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back