• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omfg imma die ;o;

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • ^ Wouldn't that be a good thing then? You getting cold and all...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I guess I'll never be shouting out NEVER again. xD;

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • .Seth;bt35487 said:
    We all have to wait for things. Stuff doesn't come right when you want it usually. My advice: deal with it. It won't get here faster by you complaining about it being 3 weeks away.
    You do realise we're not actually that serious and we're pretty much joking, right?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • .Seth;bt35498 said:
    You do realize that you shouldn't joke around about dying (no offense Dukey, that was actually pretty funny), right?
    lol, what. You're way too serious, dude. ._.

Death is inevitable.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • .Seth;bt35504 said:
    You shouldn't have a problem with me being mature.
    I don't have a problem with you being mature. At all. What I do have a problem with is that you feel the need to be mature all the freaking time and ruin everyone elses fun. Look at the comments in this blog. Seriously. Now look at yours. See the difference? :D?

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • Guillermo;bt35509 said:
    I don't have a problem with you being mature. At all. What I do have a problem with is that you feel the need to be mature all the freaking time and ruin everyone elses fun. Look at the comments in this blog. Seriously. Now look at yours. See the difference? :D?
    The difference is indeed clear and was intended. If you should have a problem with someone wanting to handle things in an adult manner, realizing that it's the smart thing to do should be the first step in resolving any problem associated with that.

Back