• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen OMG can't belive this...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    it isn't that much but this could mean it could be coming out in the US buy March

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    They generally put out pages a few months before releases, but I'd expect a prerelease page to contain a ton more. For instance, about two months before the release of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, they put up that personality quiz on the site. This Diamond and Pearl page falls just a hair short of being pathetic (especially for such a beautiful-looking game) so don't expect the release to be too soon.

Years
    Doesn't really mean anything. I mean there is no official month or anyting set, just the year. It'd be great if it came out earlier, but nothing confirms it.

Years
    And how many times have things been pushed back? Quite a few times. So it saying spring doesn't just me, personally, 100% closure that it will be.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    At least we know that Futaba Town is the US name for the first town:D

If you look closer, you will see an little asterisk next to the name, and at the bottom right of the page a small text saying that all names being used are tentative.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I heard that DP will come out in US at March 21st 2007.
    What? Of course I'm not making it up.
    I got it from an irc channel.

Derrot

Arr...me be Derrot
    Years
    The official site (when I clicked on the link) said they will come out April 22, 2007 ... :( Oh well, at least it means it comes out closer to summer so I don't get distracted from my classes :P

Back